Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Oh okay - if you say so. Another opportunity to quote me here and guess what? You failed, loser.

Btw - have you noticed how the cockroaches come out of the woodwork when anyone criticizes Trump, Musk, DeSantis, Tucker, Rittenhouse, Putin, DR, etc?

F’n hilarious. 

loser?  Jesus have I ever insulted you? Did I trigger a nerve? 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Saving the earth is so important the left is fine with throwing the man most responsible for renewable push and electric cars - but he demonstrates freedom loving behavior so he should be cancelled 

What a joke these people are.  

See - you’re the one with a quandary - you’re only supporting Elon Musk because the white supremacist from South Africa is all in on owning the libs - while you hold your nose on his climate change stance.

Hilarious to watch you freaks turn yourselves into a pretzel justifying your beliefs.

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You keep purposely missing the point…But that’s ok- everyone on here already warned me you were a disingenuous poster…so, I guess just keep doing you, Billsy…😉

lol - another SWING and MISS?

lol

What was your POINT?

• Eyeroll 1

On 1/23/2023 at 7:21 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Unbelievable. A day in the "work" life of a Google employee. Make sure you stay tuned for the second video!

Nice to see Google  bots facing real life.  Back in 2003, where I worked (biotech) laid off about 75% of the company. No warning. They started on Friday morning. I was one of the first people hired, so I was canned at 4:55 PM. The people that were getting laid off during the day arranged to meet at a bar that evening, so they expect me to come in  and commiserate with them.I walked  in pointed to myself, and did the neck slicing motion. They gave us our severance pay about  3 weeks lateran everybody ran to the bank to cache the checks the next day. If I was the idiot in these Tik-Toks, I would be working on my resume instead of going to Disneyland.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

Microsoft Suspends Foreign Disinformation ‘Experts’ That Blacklist Conservative Media

by Sean Moran

Microsoft has stopped partnering with a foreign think tank, pending review, that was designed to blacklist conservative media. The tech company also reportedly removed negative flags for conservative media outlets.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/02/09/state-department-disinformation-conservative-news-site/

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/13/microsoft-suspends-foreign-disinformation-experts-that-blacklist-conservative-media/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/equality-not-elitism/disinformation-inc-microsoft-conservative-media-defunded-xandr

And the libs are melting down.  Was working with an eye surgeon yesterday who is a big lib.  He asked me how my Tesla was and I said "great."  He said "you know, I was going to get one but I hate Elon Musk."  I just LOL'd.

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...