Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

46 minutes ago, Doc said:

I would welcome a cyber attack on Facebook and Twitter.  Just utter pieces of garbage that have led to the decline of America.

If it’s not bad enough how they’ve become consolidated media distribution platforms that then engaged in rampant political censorship, add how they disingenuously capture all kinds of personal data on its users and sell it under some privacy right surrendered in some user agreement no one has a month to read. 

I wonder how many Facebook users realize it even attempts to track how you use other apps, like news feeds, web browsing, etc. 

• Like (+1) 3

Citizen Free Press (the New Drudge Report since March 2020) banned from YouTube....for videos of clips from actual "news" shows:

YouTube Communists were out for blood.

I told Spencer months ago not to waste time building a channel because I knew it would be banned within 6 months, and Youtube obviously eavesdropped on our convo, because they timed it out to within 3 freaking days.

Here’s some transparency for those who subscribed to the channel and might be wondering what the hell happened.  The termination message claimed there would be an opportunity to appeal, but when we filed, it was directed to Google who said they had no record of the CFP account.

The Citizen Free Press channel was hit with several ‘Covid misinformation’ strikes for directly quoting CDC officials, all were cuts from televised interviews on CNN, MSNBC and other Communist networks.  It served as a decent, albeit sparse archive of the last 6 months.

We had close to 20,000 subscribers in just 6 months and 300+ videos.

We will continue to work to have the channel restored.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/youtube-deletes-citizen-free-press-account/

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/31/2021 at 8:31 AM, Doc said:

I would welcome a cyber attack on Facebook and Twitter.  Just utter pieces of garbage that have led to the decline of America.

I don't support violence but I do agree Fakebook and Twitter among others have ruined America.  

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Agree 2

Hostile foreign nation rigging elections 24/7

The best part of this.....the word *whitelist* connotation = good.  So unwoke

Facebook Reportedly Allowed Powerful Users To Break Platform Rules

Facebook has exempted nearly 6 million of its most high-profile users from facing consequences for breaking platform rules through a systematic and secret tiering system that an internal review described as “a breach of trust,” internal documents obtained by the Wall Street Journal purport to show.

Facebook initially created the system known as “XCheck” or “cross check” to help the platform moderate actions taken against the platform’s most popular users, like politicians and celebrities, according to the newspaper.

The system has allowed powerful users to break Facebook’s terms of service with few consequences, with some users deemed “whitelisted” being exempt from policy enforcement while other popular users’ posts are allowed to stay up pending further review, even if it breaks Facebook’s own rules.

The documents show “whitelisted” users have also shared disinformation and conspiracy theories about vaccine safety, Hillary Clinton’s alleged role in a pedophile sex trafficking ring and other outlandish claims that Facebook’s own fact checkers deemed false.

A 2019 internal review of the system described Facebook’s practices as “a breach of trust” and “not publicly defensible,” according to documents marked attorney-client privileged and obtained by the Wall Street Journal.

“We are not actually doing what we say we do publicly,” a 2019 confidential review obtained by the Wall Street Journal read. “Unlike the rest of our community, these people can violate our standards without any consequences.”

5.8 million. That’s how many users the XCheck system covered last year, according to the documents seen by the Wall Street Journal. Facebook has more than 3 billion users.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlieporterfield/2021/09/13/facebook-reportedly-allowed-powerful-users-to-break-platform-rules/?sh=58978d3c4d4e

THE WATER NEARS THE BOILING POINT:

Did you see that Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) demanded that Amazon revise its algorithm to stop promoting books and other products with messages that contradict the official Covid narrative ?

Next, Fox, Newsmax, OAN required to pre-clear program transcripts with CDC?

https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/14/if-you-arent-mobilizing-for-action-right-now-youre-going-to-get-boiled-alive/?&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=the_federalist_daily_briefing_2021_09_14&utm_term=2021-09-14

Edited by B-Man

• 2 weeks later...