Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

The goal of the media is to make every problem your problem.

The goal of social media/24 hour news cycle is to make every problem your URGENT problem. 

Before the Internet, you only got your news from 5-6. The rest of the day, you lived your life. 

Go live your lives 23 hours a day people!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Yes, I do fear that.

I don't want a million Americans to die nor so many others medically compromised for life. I don't want to see the economy crash worse than in 1929, with businesses everywhere folding. I don't want to live under a dictatorship. It does frighten me how many people would willingly submit to government while claiming to be anti-government.

Odd that you think you're at a rally, though.

If you want all of that, what makes you think biden can deliver? He's been in politics 47 years and hasn't done shiit except line his and his family pockets. You must like career politicians who steal our money. So sad.

1984 by George Orwell - Penguin Books Australia

Libtard utopia

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

How was the Steele dossier fake? It was opposition research, not fake. 

A computer "found" at some right wing wack jobs shop that he admits he searched shouldn't be taken at face value, especially when Moscow Rudy is trying to sell it as authentic. 

You Trumpers have long blown through your credibility. 

Forget the NSA: Orwell's 1984 is alive and well in private industry | ZDNet

2 hours ago, westside2 said:

If you want all of that, what makes you think biden can deliver? He's been in politics 47 years and hasn't done shiit except line his and his family pockets. You must like career politicians who steal our money. So sad.

I prefer career politicians to people who want to be dictators.

He campaigned on draining the swamp and created a swamp that is many factors larger.

And it doesn't bother you because you can't cross your cult leader.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kemp said:

I prefer career politicians to people who want to be dictators.

He campaigned on draining the swamp and created a swamp that is many factors larger.

And it doesn't bother you because you can't cross your cult leader.

In the past four years, has he become a dictator? What rights have you lost over that time? Who has 90% of the MSM in their pocket but still want to squash the remaining 10% that isn't? Who wants to get rid of gun ownership? Who want's to jam the supreme court with liberal judges? Which side wants to sell out to china again after developing a virus that shut the world down?

Let me give you a hint, it's not the right. But you already knew this you CCP puppet.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, westside2 said:

In the past four years, has he become a dictator? What rights have you lost over that time? Who has 90% of the MSM in their pocket but still want to squash the remaining 10% that isn't? Who wants to get rid of gun ownership? Who want's to jam the supreme court with liberal judges? Which side wants to sell out to china again after developing a virus that shut the world down?

Let me give you a hint, it's not the right. But you already knew this you CCP puppet.

Ooh.

I was insulted with nonsense from a cult member.

My feelings are hurt.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, westside2 said:

No, you weren't insulted. You're nothing more than a CCP bot. Just like sleepy joe, you're in there back pocket. So stupid of you.

Just when I think you can't become more out of touch with reality, you outdo yourself.

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Ooh.

I was insulted with nonsense from a cult member.

My feelings are hurt.

Can we end the PPP now ? 

I’m not sure how much more Kemp content I can stomach.    

Make sure your kids do their homework so they don’t end up like Kemp.   

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 10/18/2020 at 7:33 AM, Kemp said:

Two statements by one person in direct opposition to each other. Translates to I want unfettered capitalism until it personally annoys me.

Also funny that Facebook and Twitter have been 2 of the biggest keys in creating Trump as President. Now, Trump supporters are railing against these two companies.

On a side note, Google might be the most evil corporation in the world. My stepson had an incredible legal encounter with them where Google blackmailed two very large companies in order to stop my stepson's business from cutting into their business.

Hey look at that, you and the Trump Justice Department have common ground.

This is your chance to build on it.  Something tells me you won't/can't.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-sues-monopolist-google-violating-antitrust-laws

29 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Can we end the PPP now ? 

I’m not sure how much more Kemp content I can stomach.    

Make sure your kids do their homework so they don’t end up like Kemp.   

LMAO Teddy..... "Mein" Kemp is quite the "contributor"....ad nauseam......SMH.....

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, westside2 said:

No, you weren't insulted. You're nothing more than a CCP bot. Just like sleepy joe, you're in there back pocket. So stupid of you.

Who's soft on China?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/politics/trump-china-taxes-financial-records/index.html

Our so-called president pays 250 times as much in taxes to Communist China 🇨🇳 as he pays to the United States 🇺🇸. America last?

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2020/10/trump-secret-chinese-bank-account-hunter-biden-tax-returns.html?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by Kemp