PFT’s Week Six power rankings*

20 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I agree. 

I don't think the B ills are the #1 team in the league, but I doubt Seattle is.   Defense wins championships; Seattle's defense isn't nearly good, and the Bills aren't there yet, either. 

I'm really interested in whether we'll see defensive improvement tonight. 

they are also missing jamal adams so he will improve that defense quite a bit when he comes back.  but he can only do so much. it's early in the year and they are well coached so you'd think they can get it together.  same with us

10 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

they are also missing jamal adams so he will improve that defense quite a bit when he comes back.  but he can only do so much. it's early in the year and they are well coached so you'd think they can get it together.  same with us

I agree.  It's all about being good in November and December, and we've got a few weeks before we're there.  Plus, teams are developing even more slowly this year, because of COVID.  It's fun to talk about the power rankings now, but it's all just guess work.  

12 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

They're hanging in there so far.

It's not 1985 anymore.

i love how everyone goes to the defense isn't important anymore. they forget about the broncos, seattle, all the pats great defenses, the eagles had a great d, the giants on and on. you need a good to great d to win or even get to the big game. 

1 hour ago, DCofNC said:

I think if they win the next 2 weeks there’s no denying they are the hottest team in the league.  If they lose one or both, they won’t be in the top 10 😂

Not sure about the second half of your comment, but it would be hard to imagine them not being #1 after winning the next 2.

15 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Not sure about the second half of your comment, but it would be hard to imagine them not being #1 after winning the next 2.

I mean that the lack of respect for the Bills will drop them to the bottom of everyone if they lose a game, or worse if they lose 2.

15 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

I mean that the lack of respect for the Bills will drop them to the bottom of everyone if they lose a game, or worse if they lose 2.

If they lose two, then yeah, they're out of the top ten.

Would think the logic used to move the Bills up would also have applied to Green Bay and they should be #2 and Bills #3.

Would it have been so bad for PFT to wait till Wednesday AM to have published this?  This isn't a typical week so wait a day.

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch