2021-22 Away Games Nice Makeup for This Year

corta765

Watching the Vegas game yesterday and with Nashville hopefully this week I couldn't help think how this season for the fanbase was such a great year to go to an away game with some really great locations. 

Well 2021-22 is nice make-up as the Bills are in the following cities already:

Tampa, FL

New Orleans, LA

Nashville, TN

Miami, FL (as always)

It's not Vegas but still pretty good and warm weather spots. Plus the Bills will be on the road again next year against the AFC West for the cross conference game which means either we go to KC which is cool, Vegas, Denver, or LA. All of the locations are pretty good for different reason.

Now back to 2020-21 season Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, corta765 said:

It's not Vegas but still pretty good and warm weather spots. Plus the Bills will be on the road again next year against the AFC West for the cross conference game which means either we go to KC which is cool, Vegas, Denver, or LA. All of the locations are pretty good for different reason.

Bar-b-que!!

• Like (+1) 1

Playing @ Nashville 3 years in a row huh?  Geez.  I had the best time last time we played in New Orleans.  The game was BRUTAL, but the weekend was epic.  It was Halloween too.  I’ll be making that trip again next year 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Playing @ Nashville 3 years in a row huh?  Geez.  I had the best time last time we played in New Orleans.  The game was BRUTAL, but the weekend was epic.  It was Halloween too.  I’ll be making that trip again next year 

Yup, had a blast. Definitely will be going back to NOLA for that one. 

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Tampa?     As in 

Super Bowl LV

that is the only game in 2021 that I would worry about at this time

In my backyard.....yeah I will be there!

Go BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I'm in for NOLA at this point, considering we lost yesterday as an amazing opportunity. Brees will retire after this season and it may be a winnable game.

Every game is winnable for us now.  Literally 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Every game is winnable for us now.  Literally 

There's this team in the middle of the country that I'm not sure ANYONE can beat when the Magic Man is under center......I'm not saying they will go undefeated, but if they stay healthy? Good lord. We shall see how the *Pats get roasted tonight.

Edited by Seasons1992
I wasn't done!

2 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

There's this team in the middle of the country that I'm not sure ANYONE can beat when the Magic Man is under center......I'm not saying they will go undefeated, but if they stay healthy? Good lord. We shall see how the *Pats get roasted tonight.

We can beat them.  Will be beat them?  That’s a different story.  I believe our O can score with any offense in the league, giving us a chance to win any game 

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

We can beat them.  Will be beat them?  That’s a different story.  I believe our O can score with any offense in the league, giving us a chance to win any game 

I hear that. It will come down to last man with the ball. And keep it off Bass's foot! 

1 hour ago, corta765 said:

Watching the Vegas game yesterday and with Nashville hopefully this week I couldn't help think how this season for the fanbase was such a great year to go to an away game with some really great locations. 

Well 2021-22 is nice make-up as the Bills are in the following cities already:

Tampa, FL

New Orleans, LA

Nashville, TN

Miami, FL (as always)

Now back to 2020-21 season Go Bills!

We play the Titans 4 years in a row?

28 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I'm in for NOLA at this point, considering we lost yesterday as an amazing opportunity. Brees will retire after this season and it may be a winnable game.

Nola is not what they were. Brees has already slowed down to the point its very noticeable and the Saints while talented are not the team they have been. If the Bills played Nola right now on a neutral field I would have zero issue picking them.

Just now, Warcodered said:

We play the Titans 4 years in a row?

Yep we rotate the divisions every 3 years and we are already back to AFC South. Our home schedule for 2021 is already IND, HOU, CAR, ATL, NYJ, NE, MIA and we just wait whoever we host from the AFC N. Its early but they should be 7-1 at worst given the way the offense is now.

6 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Nola is not what they were. Brees has already slowed down to the point its very noticeable and the Saints while talented are not the team they have been. If the Bills played Nola right now on a neutral field I would have zero issue picking them.

Yep we rotate the divisions every 3 years and we are already back to AFC South. Our home schedule for 2021 is already IND, HOU, CAR, ATL, NYJ, NE, MIA and we just wait whoever we host from the AFC N. Its early but they should be 7-1 at worst given the way the offense is now.

If it's in Nashville that would the 3rd year in a row.