The Trump Health Hoax

3 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Drama queen. 

So Presidents aren't allowed to catch a virus and be slowed down for a few days or a week?  If they cough we should swear in the VP?  He's got a virus, it's being treated, he'll be fine before the end of the week. 

Quick, I think Trump stubbed his toe...put him down or at least remove him from office because we have no other ways of getting him out now!!:lol:

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Seems like the President is struggling with COVID-19.  Let’s review the salient information:

1.  Friday sees him sent to Walter Reed as a “precautionary measure.”  BS.  He has outstanding medical care available to him at his residence.  There’s no need to go to a hospital “on spec” unless the situation is more dangerous than the public has been told. 

2.  On Friday, a President obsessively concerned with image and television ratings shoots a hamfisted video saying he “thinks” things will turn out well.  Bad lighting, no mic, odd setting (probably the WH residence; not the Oval Office).  Apparently he does not have the time or strength to do such a thing as put on a “lav” mic or take a better shot. 

3.  He is taken to Walter Reed by helicopter.  Seems strange, given that it’s a short ride and he took the car for his prior WH health event.  

4.  Then the helicopter sits there for about half an hour before Trump can take the short walk to get in.  Obviously this is a dog and pony show; he wants to convey strength by walking to the chopper.  But doesn’t interact with the media on the way out (uncharacteristic for him, to be sure).  Strange. 

5.  Strangely silent on Twitter and Fox & Friends that day.  Would be easy for him to call his pals at Fox and explain that he’s doing fine, has a mild case, the virus is a hoax, he gnawed on hyroxycholorquine and is feeling better, etc.  But doesn’t do it. 

6.  Then it turns out that he actually received supplemental oxygen on Friday as well as a “compassionate use” treatment.  Odd that POTUS receives an unproven treatment that theoretically could do more harm than good.  Does not sound like a mild case of COVID. 

7.  Goes to Walter Reed, then stays basically silent on Saturday, save for a couple of “dog and pony” images that the Internet quickly recognizes as staged (signing a blank piece of paper - a metaphor for his presidency, if ever there was one; metadata shows images taken about 10 minutes apart in time in different rooms).  

8.  But here’s the big tell.  The video from Saturday was about 10 seconds long, and it had to be edited (likely to eliminate a cough).  How hard is it to reshoot a 10-second video?  Not hard at all.  The simple solution if the subject coughs during the take is to re-shoot.  But they didn’t re-shoot.  Was it because they couldn’t?  Speculation, but with an image-conscious president it seems likely that they would have done another take to get it “right” if he was capable of getting through 10 seconds without coughing. 

9.  Saturday tells us that POTUS also gets dexamethasone.  Skips right past the hydroxychloroquine and Lysol and brings in the big guns reserved for moderate to severe cases of COVID.  Not good.  Fits with the bad blood oxygen information and news that he was on supplemental oxygen.  

10.  Feeling better this morning.  Tweet storm.  Usual nonsense.  But this is after stupid parade on Sunday (another dog and pony show) that needlessly put Secret Service at risk so he could convey an image of health.  Why not call Fox & Friends?  Is it because he can’t do it without hacking up a lung?  That’s the speculation here. 

Something definitely is up with this guy.  He may well go back to the WH today or tomorrow.  But that doesn’t mean he’s out of the woods.  And it doesn’t mean that he hasn’t had serious COVID complications that he has concealed both from the public and those with the power to catalyze use of the 25th amendment.  How a guy on dexamethasone and struggling with COVID can keep the nuke codes is beyond me.  But these are the times in which we live. 

Discuss. 

Rachel Maddow, is that you?

You could basically put her opening line, "What if....?" in place on all the line numbers to fit her conspiracy narratives.

8 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Drama queen. 

So Presidents aren't allowed to catch a virus and be slowed down for a few days or a week?  If they cough we should swear in the VP?  He's got a virus, it's being treated, he'll be fine before the end of the week. 

No but being in the throes of dementia is perfectly fine...

54 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I think he is a lot healthier than you or most of the radical lefties on here.

Based on what? His COVID diagnosis? His comorbidities?  The sham video he put out?  The dexamethasone? Do tell. 

37 minutes ago, Doc said:

No but being in the throes of dementia is perfectly fine...

How come Trump isn’t being treated with hydroxychloroquine? 

Edited by SectionC3

43 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

WTF are you pulling out of your ass???! Where did I say any of what you just said?

Actually, I can unbiasly ask that question unlike some other people... It had nothing to do with Corona and everything to do with a clear neurological condition which was much worse.

Literally curious if OP believed Hillary health whistle-blowers were conspiracy nuts or if they had legitimate concerns... Actually I pose the same question to you Tib, or can you not answer me without adhominum attacks?:lol:

Dumb question. Hillary has nothing to do with this. You are right though, you have a perfect right to ask stupid questions. You are good at it 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Dumb question. Hillary has nothing to do with this. You are right though, you have a perfect right to ask stupid questions. You are good at it 

Yup.  Hillary is not the president.  Trump is.  Unless, of course, the 25th amendment has been invoked and we just don’t know about it yet. 

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Yup.  Hillary is not the president.  Trump is.  Unless, of course, the 25th amendment has been invoked and we just don’t know about it yet. 

🤣

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I think the lefties are going to have another meltdown when Trump walks back into the White House.  They were jumping for joy about his impending death over the weekend only to wake up this morning to the "bad" news.  He's feeling better!  The Russia hoax, the Ukraine hoax, impeachment, and all the other swings and misses of almost 4 years and now it looks like COVID couldn't kill the undead President.  Micheal Moore and others have suggested Trump is faking it.  I expect Trump to ask if you really believe that Michael why don't you visit me so I can sneeze in your face?    

Who needs "reality TV" when we've got all this drama? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

It does if people call out Hillary health whistle-blowers as conspiracy nuts when there was clear evidence she had a condition and then proceed to blast Trump and say he is the only person "faking" this virus...  and expect everybody to take your word for it when he hasn't displayed anything you are claiming.

But please, do proceed to not answer my question and continue to try and discredit perfectly legitmate questions as stupid since the answer wouldn't fit your narrative...

You know how the saying goes, "there's no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid answers..."

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

It does if people call out Hillary health whistle-blowers as conspiracy nuts when there was clear evidence she had a condition and then proceed to blast Trump and say he is the only person "faking" this virus...  and expect everybody to take your word for it when he hasn't displayed anything you are claiming.

But please, do proceed to not answer my question and continue to try and discredit perfectly legitmate questions as stupid since the answer wouldn't fit your narrative...

You know how the saying goes, "there's no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid answers..."

That was four years ago, and she was not in hospital for an extended stay. Totally different, but you Trump nuts always try to do the false equivalency thing. Like making it seem like the last debate was a fiasco because BOTH candidates were totally childish. That's wrong 

42 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Who is in the hospital now because of the virus that was a hoax? 

Not Hillary 🤣

Bro, the question is simple...it has nothing to do with Hillary and Corona! How bad of reading comprehension do you have?

Did you think people saying Hillary had legitimate health concerns were conspiracy theorists or not??? Corona wasn't invented yet

Just now, Sherlock Holmes said:

Bro, the question is simple...it has nothing to do with Hillary and Corona! How bad of reading comprehension do you have?

Did you think people saying Hillary had legitimate health concerns were conspiracy theorists or not??? Corona wasn't invented yet

Good, ask away. 

Think Trump will be back on the campaign trail again? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

That was four years ago, and she was not in hospital for an extended stay. Totally different, but you Trump nuts always try to do the false equivalency thing. Like making it seem like the last debate was a fiasco because BOTH candidates were totally childish. That's wrong 

How many times can you deflect the same direct question? You're worse than Biden and Hillary put together... How do you know I'm a "Trump nut", I'm just asking an unbiased question but you cannot comprehend that for some reason.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Good, ask away. 

Think Trump will be back on the campaign trail again? 

What are we up to 5x's of deflection of the simplest question? 

Yes, as he should be when he sees fit. He is free to make his own health choices

1 minute ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

How many times can you deflect the same direct question? You're worse than Biden and Hillary put together... How do you know I'm a "Trump nut", I'm just asking an unbiased question but you cannot comprehend that for some reason.

What's the question again? The Hillary thing? Is that what you are asking?

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I think the lefties are going to have another meltdown when Trump walks back into the White House.   

You think he is fine then? No fear he might have a long term recovery? 

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What's the question again? The Hillary thing? Is that what you are asking?

You think he is fine then? No fear he might have a long term recovery? 

Yes, the Hillary thing that has nothing to do with Corona like you keep babbling about... Did you think people saying Hillary had legitimate health concerns were conspiracy theorists or not???

My answer to your question is this: I think he will be fine, his diet scares me as does his apparently weak adrenal glands when it comes to complications.What I truly fear is that he doesn't have the best unbiased health care that truly has his welfare in mind as there are too many lunatics that would love to see him out of office by any means.

Even if he has a long term recovery, it shouldn't affect his ability to lead...if anything now for all the people saying he is misinformed on it, he has the personal experience to back his decisions.

Edited by Sherlock Holmes