Will Trump Be Healthy Enough to Run (and Serve)?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-asked-walter-reed-doctors-sign-non-disclosure-agreements-2019-n1242293

Trump made Walter Reed docs sign a nondisclosure agreement before treating him at that weird unplanned visit last November.

I have no idea why that visit happened, but it clearly wasn't "getting a jump on his routine annual physical."

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Dub said:

What you referring to baby ?

• "He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured." -- Trump's dissing of Senator John McCain in 2015.
  • Trump mocked NYT reporter Sergei Kovaleski who is disabled with arthrogryposis in the 2016 election.
  • Covid Donnie told Americans "not to let the virus dominate your life" despite the fact that more than 210,000 Americans have died from Covid-19 in less than 9 months and projections estimate that 150,000 more Americans are likely to die from the coronavirus by January 1, 2021 (IMHE).

Will President Biden be any healthier?

The OP doesn't explore the other side of the coin here - a President Biden is older and not accustomed to the rigors of the office. We also don't know his medical history. 

If he's elected, America is asking a nearly 80-year old man to work 12 hours a day at least 6 days a week.   He can't do this job from the basement of the White House.   

Assuming there's no vaccine, he's in just as much danger as Trump is, no matter how much you wear a mask or socially distance.  I'm concerned the man will be exhausted two months into office and get ill, simply because the demands of the job are that extreme. 

The job takes a toll on the people who do it.  I recall how youthful Obama looked when he became President and how much he aged when he completed his term.  

The Left have ranted about Trumps health before his covid case, but they have never questioned and readily accepted Biden's absurd frequent 9:30 a.m. campaign curfews days before the election.

If Trump did that, the Left would be trumpeting it is clearly indicative of poor health.

3 minutes ago, dpberr said:

The OP doesn't explore the other side of the coin here - a President Biden is older and not accustomed to the rigors of the office. We also don't know his medical history. 

If he's elected, America is asking a nearly 80-year old man to work 12 hours a day at least 6 days a week.   He can't do this job from the basement of the White House.   

Assuming there's no vaccine, he's in just as much danger as Trump is, no matter how much you wear a mask or socially distance.  I'm concerned the man will be exhausted two months into office and get ill, simply because the demands of the job are that extreme. 

The job takes a toll on the people who do it.  I recall how youthful Obama looked when he became President and how much he aged when he completed his term.  

And this is the thing that really concerns me.  For how much I don’t want Biden as President it pales in comparison to how much I don’t want Harris as President. 

13 minutes ago, dpberr said:

He won’t be a super spreader

1 hour ago, dpberr said:

I’m on record here stating that I believe BOTH candidates are too old to be running for President. 
I don’t see any appreciable difference between 74 and 77. I do think Trump has shown (in an Energizer Bunny kind of way) more stamina, but also appears to have

the greater health issues (weight, unexplained Nov 2019 Walter Reed visit). 
But I can’t wish away what we’ve been handed and create some kind of Tom Cotton/Ben Sasse vs. Amy Klobuchar/Michael Bennet race. 

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I’m on record here stating that I believe BOTH candidates are too old to be running for President. 
I don’t see any appreciable difference between 74 and 77. I do think Trump has shown (in an Energizer Bunny kind of way) more stamina, but also appears to have

the greater health issues (weight, unexplained Nov 2019 Walter Reed visit). 
But I can’t wish away what we’ve been handed and create some kind of Tom Cotton/Ben Sasse vs. Amy Klobuchar/Michael Bennet race. 

I can't believe that Biden will seek a second term. Just no way 

• Like (+1) 1

“Stable genius” quotes from his Fox Business call-in this morning:

- “I’m back because I am a perfect physical specimen and I’m extremely young.” 
[as CNN notes, he’s 74 and obese]

- “I could’ve been out of the hospital in one day.”

[On that very day Mark Meadows told us the next 48 hours would be “critical”]

- “I don’t think I’m contagious at all.”
[Unless he’s covering it up, as far as we know he tested positive one week ago, and standard quarantine guidelines are double that even with asymptomatic patients. There is no medical information suggesting that he’s somehow not contagious just a

day or two after symptoms subsided]

7 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

Yes. Then you replied and then I replied to you. I was referring to why I mentioned Trump. 

Clearly I was correct about your childhood and nothing has changed. 

Gotcha, like I said if you have something specific for me to respond to I'd be glad to. 

Kinda tough to respond to your broad general assertion that Trump said something that "you" say is bad by calling someone a loser. Are they a loser, how does that show he revels in someone's misfortune? 

6 hours ago, SoTier said:

• "He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured." -- Trump's dissing of Senator John McCain in 2015.
  • Trump mocked NYT reporter Sergei Kovaleski who is disabled with arthrogryposis in the 2016 election.
  • Covid Donnie told Americans "not to let the virus dominate your life" despite the fact that more than 210,000 Americans have died from Covid-19 in less than 9 months and projections estimate that 150,000 more Americans are likely to die from the coronavirus by January 1, 2021 (IMHE).

Thanks So Tier, at least you can post something worth responding to. 

I am not a fan of what he said about McCain, I disagree with that.

McCain also helped push the nonsense about Trump being in collusion with the Russian government through the Steele dossier, garbage.

I don't think he was mocking that reporter 

maybe I'm wrong.

As far as don't let Covid dominate your life.

You should be fair and accept that he is telling people to live their lives as normally as possible. Don't fear the damn Wu flu. 

If you have a reason to be concerned based on your own personal condition, fine.

He was not telling folks that have lost a family member or friend that its no biggie.

Like I said I don't agree with everything he says and does. However there are fair and reasonable points that his opponents don't seem to be interested in hearing either. 

Q-👶 started this conversation on something not related to Trump, btw. 

Who cares what we're talking about. 🍊 man bad ! 

Not everything is related to Trump and not that you are So Tier but its kinda stupid to excuse bad behavior with bad behavior.

You probably disagree with most of what I said but again thanks for posting something that can be responded to !

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, dpberr said:

What part of Trump is suffering from Covid-19 and Biden isn't don't you understand?    There is no "other side of the coin" here.  Joe Biden isn't in nearly as much danger as Trump from the coronoavirus because he's followed the recommendations of the doctors and public health experts, while Covid Donnie has continuously defied public health measures proven effective in limiting the spread of Covid-19 for the last six months, including discouraging his staff and supporters from following those proven public health measures within the WH and at various events.   He played Russian roulette with the coronavirus and ran out of luck. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Dub said:

Thanks So Tier, at least you can post something worth responding to. 

I am not a fan of what he said about McCain, I disagree with that.

McCain also helped push the nonsense about Trump being in collusion with the Russian government through the Steele dossier, garbage.

I don't think he was mocking that reporter 

maybe I'm wrong.

As far as don't let Covid dominate your life.

You should be fair and accept that he is telling people to live their lives as normally as possible. Don't fear the damn Wu flu. 

If you have a reason to be concerned based on your own personal condition, fine.

He was not telling folks that have lost a family member or friend that its no biggie.

Like I said I don't agree with everything he says and does. However there are fair and reasonable points that his opponents don't seem to be interested in hearing either. 

Q-👶 started this conversation on something not related to Trump, btw. 

Who cares what we're talking about. 🍊 man bad ! 

Not everything is related to Trump and not that you are So Tier but its kinda stupid to excuse bad behavior with bad behavior.

You probably disagree with most of what I said but again thanks for posting something that can be responded to !

I do disagree with your takes but you have your views like I have mine.   That doesn't mean that we have to devolve into name calling, bullying, etc.

I don't hate Donald Trump because he's a Republican.  I would hate him if he was a Democrat.  I hate him because he cares for nobody or nothing but himself and his own petty desires, and he is more than willing to sacrifice anybody and anything -- including this country -- to achieve whatever it is he wants.  His response to the pandemic underscores that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, SoTier said:

I do disagree with your takes but you have your views like I have mine.   That doesn't mean that we have to devolve into name calling, bullying, etc.

I don't hate Donald Trump because he's a Republican.  I would hate him if he was a Democrat.  I hate him because he cares for nobody or nothing but himself and his own petty desires, and he is more than willing to sacrifice anybody and anything -- including this country -- to achieve whatever it is he wants.  His response to the pandemic underscores that.

You're right SoTier we all have our own views and I appreciate when people can have a conversation without it devolving into what it commonly does.

My opinions do not mean I've got to cast you a certain way, 

From what I've heard Trump is a different person from what we all perceive in private. Take that for what you want. 

I personally do not hate anyone no matter how much I may disagree with them. 

I can argue and even fight without hating. 

To me hate is something else all together, 

I don't have the room for it in me.

I do strongly believe in the things I believe in. 

12 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Do any of you care that Trump is a frontman?

Frontman, for what KayCee ?

• Like (+1) 1