you decide, TSW faithful...

eball

should JP's nickname be big cat?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. should JP's nickname be big cat?

• yes
    • no
    • undecided

'Big Cat' is a nickname that's earned, not just given for ***** and giggles. If we're calling him Big Cat at the end of the season, we're going to be a bunch of happy Bills fans. If we're calling him Big kitty...not so much.

312689[/snapback]

Thats the way I think too. You're calling him "Big Cat" right now for the wrong reason. Let him earn it first, then call him the "Big Cat" if it fits, not because of something he said. Thats why I can't stand the nickname right now.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what's wrong with almost 60% of you, but "Big Cat" is about the funniest thing...HAHA...the funni....HAHAHA.....the funniest fuggin thing I 0:) 've EVER heard!!!!HAHAHAHAHA

312720[/snapback]

Do you have multiple personalities?

YES

NO

UNDECIDED

You forgot to included WHO GIVES A SH-T.

312416[/snapback]

There's no need for a "who gives a sh-t" vote...people who truely don't give a sh-t wouldn't bother clicking on the link, voting or making a post about it.

"Big Cat", come on. We may as well call him "Tiger". Big Cat makes me think of him as a big, fat, soft, whimpy dude. Big Cat is more of a linemans nickname.

Kelly had a great nickname in "Machine Gun". Fits the QB position much better.

How about, "Grenade Launcher" Losman!!! 0:)

"Big Cat", come on.  We may as well call him "Tiger".  Big Cat makes me think of him as a big, fat, soft, whimpy dude.  Big Cat is more of a linemans nickname. 

Kelly had a great nickname in "Machine Gun".  Fits the QB position much better. 

How about, "Grenade Launcher" Losman!!!  0:)

312890[/snapback]

I am sort of with you on this Rayzer. I mean, i like the name Big Cat. It is actually a cool nickname. When i think of it i think of a jazz artist or blues singer down in New Orleans or up in Chicago playing at lounges with this incredibly raspy voice. As far as a QB goes, give me a gun slinger nick name or something mean. Something like J.P. "Don't F--- with me!" Losman

Isn't Andres Galarraga the "Big Cat"?

312629[/snapback]

So was Ernie Ladd. The point of the name being that the guys were very large, but agile like a cat. Losman is below average size for an NFL QB. He is a house cat next to guys like Culpepper, Leftwich, Roethlisberger etc.. Big Cat doesn't make much sense. How about "house-cat" Losman? Better yet................how about JP! Pope of the frozen rope. The Pontiff of the Pivot! Naw, I still go with house-cat. 0:)

Give me back my nickname!!!!!!!!!

312950[/snapback]

F-U! Did you ever walk into a hostile highschool and call some disresepctful delinquent "Big Cat!" NO, you didn't, so shut the F*&@ up!

This is my name and you all can not change my identity because of some lame poll. :rolleyes: