you decide, TSW faithful...

eball

should JP's nickname be big cat?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. should JP's nickname be big cat?

• yes
    • no
    • undecided

let the popular bills' fan vote decide. if by the end of the day the "yes" votes outnumber the "no" votes, big cat it is.

for the uninformed, "big cat" comes from a speech JP losman gave in front of some kids a month or so ago. when one particularly rambunctious youngster wouldn't keep quiet and was laughing during JP's speech, JP looked down at him and said, "what's so funny, big cat?" and then proceeded to talk a little bit about respect.

some of us latched onto this as a nickname for JP, but not everyone likes it. now it's time to vote.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let the popular bills' fan vote decide.  if by the end of the day the "yes" votes outnumber the "no" votes, big cat it is.

for the uninformed, "big cat" comes from a speech JP losman gave in front of some kids a month or so ago.  when one particularly rambunctious youngster wouldn't keep quiet and was laughing during JP's speech, JP looked down at him and said, "what's so funny, big cat?" and then proceeded to talk a little bit about respect.

some of us latched onto this as a nickname for JP, but not everyone likes it.  now it's time to vote.

312332[/snapback]

YES

NO

UNDECIDED

You forgot to included WHO GIVES A SH-T.

I like it if it refers to a true big cat - a sleek, black leopard. Brave, quick, patient, organized, prepared, very quick off the mark, flexible, fit, lean, strong etc. And his black hair matches.

What a great icon it would be.

I think "Big Cat" is a good TSW nickname. Will it catch on throughout the area?....highly unlikely. Most players don't have nicknames that are widely recognized. Thurman, Kelly, Reed, Smith...I don't recall any of them having nicknames that were known across WNY.

I just have one question...will "Big Cat" get shortened to BC here on TSW? 0:)

Black Leopard - aka "Big Cat"

Good traits for a quarterback:

Pound for pound the Black Leopard is probably the most evolved predator cat on earth. Some say, the most aggressive and feared animal in the world. They are extremely secretive and solitary animals, only coming together to mate. They are believed to be capable of killing prey up to 550 kilos. Thier territories, which they patrol with vigour, are about 12 square miles (Or one football field?). They are supreme tree climbers and can leap to 6-8 meters up a tree trunk from the ground.

Black Leopards are not fussy eaters, usually hunting at night or very early in the morning.

The Black Leopard is a rarely seen and has a highly proven track record as a man eater.