Is Roe v Wade Finally At Deaths Door?

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So we agree here. At some point the country realized that it needed to clarify and correct that Liberty applied to all people….including blacks. Now, it’s apparently time to make another clarification and reinforce that Life applies to every life, including the yet born. 

You guys go with that, we will see what the people say at election time. 

Just so cynical of you people. Pretending to cry over a zygote getting aborted. Just to punish women 

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You guys go with that, we will see what the people say at election time. 

Just so cynical of you people. Pretending to cry over a zygote getting aborted. Just to punish women 

In a word.....Yikes!   So in your view, Liberty is a definite "yes", but Life is a "no".  Got it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

So we agree here. At some point the country realized that it needed to clarify and correct that Liberty applied to all people….including blacks. Now, it’s apparently time to make another clarification and reinforce that Life applies to every life, including the yet born. 

1 hellava point SoCal, but what is the moment? Morning after, heart beat, brain development, sperm finds a home, ??

Not suggesting you have the answer but a definition between abortion and murder needs clarity.

Ahhhh....poor things. They feel forced to help parents 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2022/05/03/gop-families-roe-wade/Republican lawmakers are facing renewed internal pressure to support child benefit programs for parents after a leaked opinion on Monday showed the Supreme Court is prepared to strike down federal abortion protections.

The GOP has adamantly opposed President Biden’s proposals to provide cash payments for parents, universal prekindergarten and other family benefit programs such as expanded child-care subsidies. But with the Supreme Court appearing poised to overturn Roe v. Wade, even some Republican senators are acknowledging that the party may need to do more to provide support for parents.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Are we a country that was founded on our Hindu principles? 

Absolutely nothing against Hindus, you're free to worship here (for now), but the Founders and our legal systems were influenced by the Judeo-Christian world.   

Inalienable rights require a God.

"Our Constitution was made for a moral and religious people.  It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

--John Adams, he was important 

Thankfully, for now, you're free to choose and worship or not however you wish.  

If the immoral and the irreligious (the people that despise it) have their way, its over. 

40 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Absolutely nothing against Hindus, you're free to worship here (for now), but the Founders and our legal systems were influenced by the Judeo-Christian world.   

"Our Constitution was made for a moral and religious people.  It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

If the immoral and the irreligious (the people that despise it) have their way, its over. 

You are 100% wrong

image.thumb.jpeg.ef9a694efb6f73a291e07e8ec3a74f5d.jpeg

42 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Where are rights, democracy or liberty mentioned in the Bible? 

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

1 hellava point SoCal, but what is the moment? Morning after, heart beat, brain development, sperm finds a home, ??

Not suggesting you have the answer but a definition between abortion and murder needs clarity.

Correct, I don't have the answer. But I shouldn't.  That's what the various legislative bills in each state would determine.  It's no different from my previous email when I mentioned that states used to have (and maybe some still do) different drinking ages.  Each state will make their own determination.

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Where are rights, democracy or liberty mentioned in the Bible? 

The Declaration, and its sister document, the Constitution don't reference the Bible. They refer to a Creator.  What do you believe that term refers to?  Please don't tell me you've found yet another rabbit hole to go down. 

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Correct, I don't have the answer. But I shouldn't.  That's what the various legislative bills in each state would determine.  It's no different from my previous email when I mentioned that states used to have (and maybe some still do) different drinking ages.  Each state will make their own determination.

The Declaration, and its sister document, the Constitution don't reference the Bible. They refer to a Creator.  What do you believe that term refers to?  Please don't tell me you've found yet another rabbit hole to go down. 

Do any of the documents quote the Bible? 

No 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Now what? My gosh, you have a really odd way of looking at our country.

You just don't understand the country you live in 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No 

You just don't understand the country you live in 

Quote the Bible?  No.....why?  Did you read ANYTHING that I wrote.  The right to life is described an unalienable. How much clearer did you want the authors to be? They already said that they hold these truths to be self-evident.  It was there way of saying.....DUH, NO *****! 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's the world they were raised in.  

Did Buddhists or pagans develop the pillars of Western Civilization?

The parade of horribles in the history of Christianity does not take away from the fact this country is here in large part due to Judeo-Christian values.