Question: Is Moss pushing Devin to start?

Alphadawg7

22 minutes ago, spartacus said:

for fantasy, moss may be better due to likelihood of short yardage TDs

on the other hand, Singletary may not get dragged down on the two so many times

So many times?  He had 3 carries all year inside the opponent's 10.

He is definitely not the guy Daboll/McD feel comfortable with in the red zone.  That's why they drafted Moss.

43 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

The only people that I've heard suggesting that Moss will start are posting it on this forum, but I don't read national sports writers much.

yahoo’s fantasy football seems to think Moss is the guy and Singletary’s a fumbler who can’t pass block. 

8 hours ago, PaattMaann said:

Singletary had 4 fumbles last year, and only lost 1. Comparison, that is the same number as Alvin Kamara. I dont know about fumbles per touch, I am not savy enough to find that info.

Doesnt seem like a problem, but I too have seen a lot of twitter talk about him dropping the ball this year. One clip even showed McDermott run up to him after a play and try and strip the ball from him. 

I get it. BUT....Camp is where you fix that. Not worried. I know Coach will play the best player. Trusting the process.

8 hours ago, 947 said:

The fantasy football people out there are all expecting for Moss to eventually be the primary back, Moss is even going before Singletary in a lot of drafts. I suspect this is mostly groupthink speculation. I keep reading (on fantasy sites) that Moss has looked better in camp & Singletary has fumbled too much, but I've heard next to nothing positive or negative about Moss all camp & nothing of Devin fumbling.

If there was any truth to this, at least for week 1, I assume all of TBDers would know about it.

Yeah someone in my league drafted Singletary in the 5th rd. I grabbed Moss in the 9th. Regardless i think Devin will be the main guy between the 20's & Moss factoring inside the red zone. But just like with a lot of position groups, i expect we'll see a lot of rotation. And both will have good seasons

9 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Just a thought: Maybe we should wait for Moss to play a game before crowning him the next coming of Barry Sanders?

Just so true!  With no pre-season games he's already over-rated just as much of the Bills team!!

11 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

So many times?  He had 3 carries all year inside the opponent's 10.

He is definitely not the guy Daboll/McD feel comfortable with in the red zone.  That's why they drafted Moss.

the plays that started outside the red zone