1. Luis Castillo, DT

2. David Baas, OG

3. Elton Brown, OG

My draft projection for first 4 rounds:

2 (for Henry from TB) David Baas, OG

2 (original) Anttaj Hawthorne DT

3 Jason Brown, C

4 Fred Gibson, WR

Without regards to needs, Braylon Edwards. Imagine a 3-WR set with Moulds, Evans, and Edwards?

Otherwise, David Pollack. I'd rather see a good, young pash rusher to actually threaten to put the opposing QBs on their tails.

Most realistically, David Baas. Seems like almost every lineman out of Michigan ends up in the Pro Bowl.

He pounds the ball, for sure.

311569[/snapback]

He's like a little bowling ball back there with Barry Sanders like moves.

Sproles would be a good special teams/backup RB easily.

If I could talk 2 Donahoe, I would tell him Sproles and Nugent at all costs.

Superbowl!!! : )

Chris Rix.. j/k  :huh:

I'm still high on Darren Sproles.

311245[/snapback]

wow, i could fly to whever you are and beat you for saying that...i will personally kick TD's ass if he drafts rix...

any player in bils blue...The Nuge...

He's like a little bowling ball back there with Barry Sanders like moves.

Sproles would be a good special teams/backup RB easily.

If I could talk 2 Donahoe, I would tell him Sproles and Nugent at all costs.

Superbowl!!! : )

311700[/snapback]

Bowling Ball - that was the appelation given to an old Colts rb, named

Don Nottingham. Darn good pro. You might want to check out Vandy's 230 lb FB Matt Tant - the scout's reports seem, at least to me, as descriptive of some sort of combination of Larry Centers and Sam Gash.

I'd guess that Nugent wil be tapped by one of the stronger clubs with a goodly number of selections. Tempting, But the Bills with 6 total picks and some other needs aren't likely to be in the running...

Bowling Ball - that was the appelation given to an old Colts rb, named

Don Nottingham. Darn good pro. You might want to check out Vandy's 230 lb FB Matt Tant - the scout's reports seem, at least to me, as descriptive of some sort of combination of Larry Centers and Sam Gash.

I'd guess that Nugent wil be tapped by one of the stronger clubs with a goodly number of selections.  Tempting, But the Bills with 6 total picks and some other needs aren't likely to be in the running...

311729[/snapback]

Human bowling ball = Charlie Tolar (Houston Oilers). Only about 5' 7"

Great idea for a thread!

Imo, DeMarcus Ware would make our pass rush all but unstoppable.

Think about it....Kelsay is going to improve. Schobel can bring it and he is very fast. TKO and London can come calling. Milloy is spectacular for a safety (wrt the blitz). Even Big sam provides pressure, as does Edwards.

I believe that this kid will be a difference maker in this league.

Of course, there is the good chance that I am soundly mistaken. :rolleyes:

Matt Jones

I just think he's going to go in the bottom of the 1st and I will be very jealous of the team that lands him. He would be an absolute steal in the second. I think he makes a great TE. A scoring tight end, hybrid WR. I love blocking TE's but if he isn't so what? He'll be a great weapon in the endzone. He was smart enough to play QB, so I can just imagine the possibilities with him in a Mike Mularky offense.

He can also long snap.

The same worries were expressed with Drew Bennett and he was a monster last season. This guy has WHEELS!!!!! faster than most WR's in this draft.

There are some here that would want us to draft Corey Webster and frown on the thought of drafting Matt Jones. Well, I have read that in the Senior Bowl practices, Jones made Webster look like Emanuel Lewis. It was no fluke as he ended up catching several balls and scored a couple TD's (?).

Isn't the Senior Bowl where these guys go to shine for one last time before entering the draft? Yes, it is.

Not much of a risk if you ask me. and by the way, all these guys are a crap shoot anyway.