PPP Under Fire

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am not interested in Q myself. That does not mean other people do not find it worthy of discussion.  I simply stay out of the thread.  Why rain on someone else's parade because it is not my cup of tea?

I skim that thread and rarely post or even dig into a post. Not my cup of tea either. Same way with the pandemic thread, for the most part. 

2 minutes ago, shoshin said:

You can joke about them until you know about them. Then it's less amusing.  

With Covid, riots, shootings, looting, burning, distancing, face masks an everyday thing, why are you here if you are so offended? It sounds like smear by innuendo.

27 minutes ago, shoshin said:

I quoted it as an example of the agenda-pushing since Rhino asked for proof that pushes his agenda. 

"Pushing" an agenda? I call bull####. Why? He tagged me once in the Q thread for something relevant that was happening at the time. I stated I would not be pulled into the Q thread as I consider it to be woo-woo.

End of discussion. No one "pushed an agenda" onto me to get me to stay in that thread, to engage in a discussion about Q... no one even challenged my beliefs.

If he is "pushing an agenda" by simply respecting someone's stated wishes to not involve them in a subject or topic, he's doing a piss-poor job of it. (pushing an agenda)

(Note: I tried to search for my response in that thread, but it must have been too long ago for the board's software to find it using the board's search function.)

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
edited for clarity
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Can you name them, I'd like to put them on ignore as well.

I don’t disagree with many on that list, don’t get me wrong.  But the poster that does nothing but post videos and quote posters for purposes of spamming (reality something) should be on everyone’s list as well

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Here's a crazy idea... stay out of the Q thread if it is not your cup of tea.  :doh:

That it's been given enough legitimacy to warrant 149 pages worth of actual "serious" discussion about it is the problem.

I don't mosy into that thread myself, but I have seen who started it and who's been pedaling it as worthy of serious discussion.

If PPP is indeed "under fire," maybe the OP needs to look in the mirror to find out who's to blame.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I don’t disagree with many on that list, don’t get me wrong.  But the poster that does nothing but post videos and quote posters for purposes of spamming (reality something) should be on everyone’s list as well

Reality Check?

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

That it's been given enough legitimacy to warrant 149 pages worth of actual "serious" discussion about it is the problem.

I don't mosy into that thread myself, but I have seen who started it and who's been pedaling it as worthy of serious discussion.

If PPP is indeed "under fire," maybe the OP needs to look in the mirror to find out who's to blame.

Why would a 149 page thread you do not "mosy into" make you think or believe something contrary to what you do now?  Why would you be anxious to close down a discussion that does not fit with your views?

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am not interested in Q myself. That does not mean other people do not find it worthy of discussion.  I simply stay out of the thread.  Why rain on someone else's parade because it is not my cup of tea?

"Not interested?"

"not my cup of tea?"

Conspiracy theories like Q aren't flavors of ice cream you pick and choose between.

Maybe this is part of the problem with PPP. It's like you guys believe it's a necessity to find a ridiculous conspiracy theory to talk about just to see who can find that perfect balance between crazy and believable.

• Haha (+1) 1

"Not interested?"

"not my cup of tea?"

Conspiracy theories like Q aren't flavors of ice cream you pick and choose between.

Maybe this is part of the problem with PPP. It's like you guys believe it's a necessity to find a ridiculous conspiracy theory to talk about just to see who can find that perfect balance between crazy and believable.

Can you read?

27 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

"Pushing" an agenda? I call bull####. Why? He tagged me once in the Q thread for something relevant that was happening at the time. I stated I would not be pulled into the Q thread as I consider it to be woo-woo.

End of discussion. No one "pushed an agenda" onto me to get me to stay in that thread, to engage in a discussion about Q... no one even challenged my beliefs.

If he is "pushing an agenda" by simply respecting someone's stated wishes to not involve them in a subject or topic, he's doing a piss-poor job of it. (pushing an agenda)

(Note: I tried to search for my response in that thread, but it must have been too long ago for the board's software to find it using the board's search function.)

Again I ask you... why are you trying to shut down a discussion you simply disagree with?

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Long time ago for me.  In fact, I read very few posts except for several interesting posters here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Why would a 149 page thread you do not "mosy into" make you think or believe something contrary to what you do now?  Why would you be anxious to close down a discussion that does not fit with your views?

Question 1: I don't mosy into it. But I have.

Question 2: I haven't said anything about closing PPP down. The OP might be thinking of me when he types the OP, but it's only because he doesn't like how often I prove him wrong and that he's about to lose a bet he stupidly made.

Keep the forum open and whatever threads exist. It's not that the thread exists, it's that many at PPP believe it warrants the credibility to seriously discuss it.

I think DR snapped and a lot harder than I did. But he’s been the target of incessant mocking, haranguing, vile name-calling, for over three years WRT the Russia collusion nonsense that’s been unequivocally debunked as a setup by some deep state bureaucrats funded by plutocrats. 

There’s been a tidal wave of petulant posts and threads started by new members - or at least new screen names. They’ve started dozens of outlandish accusatory threads and when proven by facts that they’re full of shite, they either erase their embarrassing thread and/or run to the newer mods complaining that they’re being bullied.

But they can’t hide from their embarrassment. They’re cowards that lack fundamental debating skills, are weak at the arts of discourse, and are fundamentally lazy people who get talking points from their favorite yellow journalists and come running here with their latest “Got him now! We’ve really, really got him now!” line of bullshite. They add little to nothing to the political discourse here. They’re like ants at a picnic, or more aptly Rat’s in a wine cellar. 

It’s more than tiring. And it does get personal at times. I understand why DR called out Gary, but I agree that SDS did the right thing. 

I guess it’s too much to ask for an end to the name calling. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Question 1: I don't mosy into it. But I have.

Question 2: I haven't said anything about closing PPP down. The OP might be thinking of me when he types the OP, but it's only because he doesn't like how often I prove him wrong and that he's about to lose a bet he stupidly made.

Keep the forum open and whatever threads exist. It's not that the thread exists, it's that many at PPP believe it warrants the credibility to seriously discuss it.

Question 1:

13 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Question 2:  Shut down the Q discussion.

Asking again... why do you want to shut down the Q discussion simply because you disagree with it?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

The line goes something like this, "If you're not willing to read 1000 pages about [Q, Deep State, etc], you're not doing research and an ignorant MSM-believing lemming." And then the name-calling starts. 

It's a great community of people, really. An uplifting addition to twobillsdrive.com. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, shoshin said:

The line goes something like this, "If you're not willing to read 1000 pages about [Q, Deep State, etc], you're not doing research and an ignorant MSM-believing lemming." And then the name-calling starts. 

It's a great community of people, really. An uplifting addition to twobillsdrive.com. 

Disingenuous to the core.  SMH

• Like (+1) 2