Presidential Debates 2020

B-Man

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

You got me. I got a thing for those Proud Boys in the polo shirts.

You cannot even help yourself from lying for one sentence. I said you're obsessed with Q (and me) not Proud Boys. No wonder you're a special kind of stupid. You possess the reading comprehension of a gnat :lol: 

You are a deeply, and I do mean deeply, stupid person. Thanks for proving it once again. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You cannot even help yourself from lying for one sentence. I said you're obsessed with Q (and me) not Proud Boys. No wonder you're a special kind of stupid. You possess the reading comprehension of a gnat :lol: 

You are a deeply, and I do mean deeply, stupid person. Thanks for proving it once again. 

I provided you a serious response as to the bs I will continue to call you (and others) on. I will continue to engage in civilized (and thoughtful) debate with those who express clearly thought-out positions not informed by mega-conspiracy theories.

Example: a while back you linked to a NYT article on some areas of "softness" in Biden's support. That was a sensible analysis, and I did not mock it.

I only mocked your link to the Harvard-Harris Poll showing Trump within the margin of error of Biden because you had literally just finishing mocking mainstream polls in general as part of the received narrative, driven by forces that want the restoration of the Clinton-Obama-Biden regime.

So up your game and avoid being mocked.

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

I provided you a serious response as to the bs I will continue to call you (and others) on. I will continue to engage in civilized (and thoughtful) debate with those who express clearly thought-out positions not informed by mega-conspiracy theories.

Example: a while back you linked to a NYT article on some areas of "softness" in Biden's support. That was a sensible analysis, and I did not mock it.

I only mocked your link to the Harvard-Harris Poll showing Trump within the margin of error of Biden because you had literally just finishing mocking mainstream polls in general as part of the received narrative, driven by forces that want the restoration of the Clinton-Obama-Biden regime.

So up your game and avoid being mocked.

It's incapable. 

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

So let's recap: Biden is a racist. If you vote for Biden, you're a racist, too.

I believe that's how the leftist world ties things together, right?

Anyone who doesn't think Biden is a racist at this point is a fool.  Chalking up the things he says to his "gaffes" is just typical liberal hypocrisy.  He's an LBJ Democrat and it's as obvious as the day is long.

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Actually it was only ten times -  you can clearly count them up on my profile.

But whether you like it or not - it was a very important message to drive home and CLEARLY TRIGGERED YOU:

The President of the United States told a White Supremacist group to stand back and stand by.

So, you're freely admitting that you were crusading, eh? 

I've said it repeatedly, the one with the biggest megaphone wins.

Here's a component of the biggest megaphone telling you that all the violence we've been seeing this summer from Antifa and BLM is actually NOT Antifa and BLM, but right-wing extremist groups.

Apparently video of these groups wearing and chanting "Black Lives Matter" and spraying the Antifa logo on buildings they've destroyed is actually cleverly disguised Proud Boys.

• Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I provided you a serious response

I know you tried, which is why it’s so sad. You’re just too stupid to even do that properly, Frank. A deeply stupid, and hateful person. That’s what you’ve proven to be. 

Now, fetch me my slippers and a blanket. There’s a draft in this empty head of yours. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillsToast said:

I think, if I can speak for him, he'd say you posted a fabricated life and refuse to remove yourself. 

I know you tried, which is why it’s so sad. You’re just too stupid to even do that properly, TOAST. A deeply stupid, and hateful person. That’s what you’ve proven to be. 

Now, fetch me my slippers and a blanket. There’s a draft in this empty head of yours. 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I know you tried, which is why it’s so sad. You’re just too stupid to even do that properly, Frank. A deeply stupid, and hateful person. That’s what you’ve proven to be. 

Again, no serious response to a serious question. Why do you continue to link to what you surely know are meaningless wish-fulfillment "polls" and anectodal "Trump is surging" tweets?

22 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

I've had to delete threads before because of the racist crap 3th thing posts. He's as Biden would say - "a clown."

Why would you have to delete threads because I supposedly posted racist crap, Gary? If I remember correctly you may have deleted a thread or two because you were embarrassed with your initial premise.

• Like (+1) 2