Will Bills’ Mafia still show up at the home opener to tailgate?

Tipster19

9 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Please don't.  It's embarrassing enough already. We don't need stories of drunk unmasked people outside the stadium smashing tables during COVID-19.

There were 80k plus in the stadium when we were just called fans. Pegs needs to put an end to this stupid nickname. 

Grow up, let the kids have their fun. If you want to stay inside, please do what you have to do keep yourself safe. As days drag by, most people realize that the quarantine is doing more harm to more people than a virus ever will

Edited by uticaclub

9 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

It's embarrassing. Bills fans travel as well as any fan base in the nation. That should be our story. Not drunks smashing tables.

Embarrassing to whom?  I'm not a table jumper and everyone who knows me knows what a huge Bills fan I am.  They laugh at the drunken nonsense but all understand that those are a small segment of fans and don't view "Bills Mafia" as an indication everyone is crazy.  A lot of you are so uptight about something that is so not a big deal.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I would suspect that there will be no tailgating on Bills property,  private lots, yup, there will be those who will show up...

I'm so sick of this freaking lock down , hide under the covers crap. I was planning on a trip up there for a game with my 14 year o;d grandson, took him to Browns game last year ( I'm in Columbus). I drive a truck regionally and have been working 5 days a week non stop since Jan and have not seen heard anyone in our industry contracting Covid. We go all over different Truckstops Gas stations , not the most clean people and nothing ,  It is gonna spread even if everyone is wearing a suit of armor, you ca fill up Wal Mar , Food stores , and protest, but your not allowed to gather to have fun, and don't get me rolling on scared woke Big Ten, people big time pissed down here , 

21 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Erie County Sheriff: If you trespass at Bills Stadium or lots on Sunday, “you will be arrested”

https://www.wivb.com/news/local-news/erie-county-sheriff-if-you-trespass-at-bills-stadium-or-lots-on-sunday-you-will-be-arrested/

Just have a BLM protest masked as a tailgate problem solved

Browns are have 6000 fans for first two home games , then go from there, Dewine is the Master of Panic, Girls selling themselves on Craigslist for cash total garbage.

On 9/7/2020 at 9:42 PM, BillsShredder83 said:

What movie is this lol

Welcome to the PITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT  !

On 9/8/2020 at 9:56 AM, T&C said:

Bills Lives Matter... I like it.

YEP !!

On 9/8/2020 at 10:07 AM, uticaclub said:

Grow up, let the kids have their fun. If you want to stay inside, please do what you have to do keep yourself safe. As days drag by, most people realize that the quarantine is doing more harm to more people than a virus ever will

When I go a game I tailgate by myself with some cheese .crackers and just a splash of wine, I where my Capri pants with no socks, a nice button down shirt, sweater draped over my shoulders . and also reward a big play with a golf clap.

3 hours ago, jcamm1966 said:

When I go a game I tailgate by myself with some cheese .crackers and just a splash of wine, I where my Capri pants with no socks, a nice button down shirt, sweater draped over my shoulders . and also reward a big play with a golf clap.

Why cannot more fine and decent folks be more like you I do wonder ? 

Bravo Indeed good sir

::) :)