Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

Just now, Dragoon said:

What was the lesson you learned from the 2016 polls? Because I learned pollsters are really influencers. 

Biden's lead is bigger. And since 2016 Trump has lied about a public health crisis and it killed Americans. That's huge. We have seen his incompetence is stunning and has been revealed. And women hate him 

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden's lead is bigger. And since 2016 Trump has lied about a public health crisis and it killed Americans. That's huge. We have seen his incompetence is stunning and has been revealed. And women hate him 

I’m really looking forward to your ‘sky is falling’ comments that’ll be coming in early November. Hope you enjoyed last nights hockey. 

6 hours ago, Dragoon said:

What was the lesson you learned from the 2016 polls? Because I learned pollsters are really influencers. 

2016 final polls weren't that far off. Heres the break down of swing states between actual results and RCPs averages:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016StateFinalResults.html

Only Wisconsin, Michigan and Iowa were crazily off.

The 2016 polls fluctuated a ton as well, whereas 2020 has been constant since Bidens nomination.

2016 also saw a greater number of undecides at this point in the election whereas 2020 the undecided vote is rather small.

Also saying don't trust polls because 2016 ignores that the polls predicted the Blue Tsunami in 2018.

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

2016 final polls weren't that far off. Heres the break down of swing states between actual results and RCPs averages:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016StateFinalResults.html

Only Wisconsin, Michigan and Iowa were crazily off.

The 2016 polls fluctuated a ton as well, whereas 2020 has been constant since Bidens nomination.

2016 also saw a greater number of undecides at this point in the election whereas 2020 the undecided vote is rather small.

Also saying don't trust polls because 2016 ignores that the polls predicted the Blue Tsunami in 2018.

I don’t believe it’s inaccuracies in the polling...I believe they’re cherry picking and promoting what they want the polls to say to encourage their base, discourage the conservative base, and to influence the election....ya know, just like everything I read from CNN and the NYT. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dragoon said:

I don’t believe it’s inaccuracies in the polling...I believe they’re cherry picking and promoting what they want the polls to say to encourage their base, discourage the conservative base, and to influence the election....ya know, just like everything I read from CNN and the NYT. 

Here: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/

You can read the polls and the results without any interpretation from CNN or NYT.

WASHINGTON - Democratic voters who have requested mail ballots - and returned them - greatly outnumber Republicans so far in key battleground states, causing alarm among GOP party leaders and strategists that President Donald Trump's attacks on mail voting could be hurting the party's prospects to retain the White House and the Senate this year.

Of the more than 9 million voters who requested mail ballots through Monday in Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Maine and Iowa, the five battleground states where such data is publicly available, 52% were Democrats. Twenty-eight percent were Republicans and 20% were unaffiliated.

https://www.thehour.com/news/article/Early-surge-of-Democratic-mail-voting-sparks-15607367.php

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

WASHINGTON - Democratic voters who have requested mail ballots - and returned them - greatly outnumber Republicans so far in key battleground states, causing alarm among GOP party leaders and strategists that President Donald Trump's attacks on mail voting could be hurting the party's prospects to retain the White House and the Senate this year.

Of the more than 9 million voters who requested mail ballots through Monday in Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Maine and Iowa, the five battleground states where such data is publicly available, 52% were Democrats. Twenty-eight percent were Republicans and 20% were unaffiliated.

https://www.thehour.com/news/article/Early-surge-of-Democratic-mail-voting-sparks-15607367.php

But causing alarm among Democrat strategists only 11% percent of those requesting mail-in ballots were deceased.   Said one anonymous strategist "if we've lost the dead, you can put a nail in our campaign's chances." ;)

• Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Taro T said:

But causing alarm among Democrat strategists only 11% percent of those requesting mail-in ballots were deceased.   Said one anonymous strategist "if we've lost the dead, you can put a nail in our campaign's chances." ;)

Just win baby! 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Vox :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Never change, asshat.

Says the guy who posts stuff like “driving around my Oklahoma neighborhood I see 100 Trump signs to every 1 Biden”

keep dreaming. I hear that on October 17 you will be doing a little role reversal and putting on the strap-on ... holster to join the Proud Boys in the reckoning. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Says the guy who posts stuff like “driving around my Oklahoma neighborhood I see 100 Trump signs to every 1 Biden”

keep dreaming. I hear that on October 17 you will be doing a little role reversal and putting on the strap-on ... holster to join the Proud Boys in the reckoning. 

The signs of a man who's lost. A man who's been so embarrassed and pummeled on here that all he has left is homophobic insults. 

And he wonders why he's a clown :lol: 

His hate is clear to see. He's unstable. A known liar. And he can't hang. 

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Get a sense of humor. That whole Proud Boys thing has a homoerotic appeal. To some. 
Argue with the poll or and it’s methodology, fine, but that “it’s all part of the big fix” grows tiresome. Especially when you liked to a Harvard-Harris poll yesterday with glee. 

This is a meltdown. Full blown. He made a homophobic slur, because he has deep hatred in his heart which comes out when he's rattled and exposed. Now he's trying to say it was just "humor". It wasn't, Frank. It was anger. 

You've proven being honest is a struggle for you, but at the very least be honest about that.