Bills practices - time and coverage?

Deadstroke

I guess I'm missing something and maybe someone can help me out.  I look for Bills news and articles 365 days a year, and obviously at this time of the year I follow the news and practices as close as possible.  My problem now is that although there is a practice scheduled for today, whereas I usually follow it best I can on Two Bills Drive and Buffalo Rumblings, so far I can't find a word.

Also, what news can we expect over the next two weeks?

Any help out there? 

Edited by Deadstroke
vague title

6 minutes ago, Deadstroke said:

I guess I'm missing something and maybe someone can help me out.  I look for Bills news and articles 365 days a year, and obviously at this time of the year I follow the news and practices as close as possible.  My problem now is that although there is a practice scheduled for today, whereas I usually follow it best I can on Two Bills Drive and Buffalo Rumblings, so far I can't find a word.

Also, what news can we expect over the next two weeks?

Any help out there? 

The media is being kept out of practice is going forth. Anyone who is in there is likely to report only a very small amount and will do so at the end of the practices. Sadly, this is the point where we get less and less info. Good note, only two weeks until football!

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

There was a walkthrough only on Friday. Media wasn’t there. They were off yesterday. There is a TC practice today, it is the last one. Then Game prep Begins woohoo

What time is practice today and will there be coverage/commentary on it?

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

34 minutes ago, Deadstroke said:

What time is practice today and will there be coverage/commentary on it?

Not sure of practice time but thinking it must be a little later because nothing out there yet and yes, media will cover the same way as all the others

56 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Today is the last camp practice. Media will be allowed. Starting Monday is regular season mode. Practices will be closed. FYI final cuts are Tuesday so expect a flurry of news, including possible pick ups.

I think cutdown day is the afternoon of the 5th...next Saturday.  

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, eball said:

I think cutdown day is the afternoon of the 5th...next Saturday.  

That seems very late to me. You only have a week to game plan for the Jets. Your going to cut players that will know much about what you're doing.

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

That seems very late to me. You only have a week to game plan for the Jets. Your going to cut players that will know much about what you're doing.

I expect cuts to be made this week.  You’re not required to keep everyone until the 5th at 4 pm, that’s just the deadline.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, eball said:

I expect cuts to be made this week.  You’re not required to keep everyone until the 5th at 4 pm, that’s just the deadline.

True. Anyone you want on the PS you would wait to cut but otherwise...

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

True. Anyone you want on the PS you would wait to cut but otherwise...

Correct.  They’re not going to keep guys around for Jets game planning they already know are gone...

No differant than every year.  After pre season game 3 the team moves to Orchard Park and practice access becomes limited.  This year reporters have been muffled but granted the same access.  I assume Chris Brown was temperily removed to make the mining of information more difficult for opposing teams.