Criminals in Your Neighborhood

Trump is releasing them into our neighborhoods.  Sheriff Joe?  Pardoned.  Roger Stone?  Commutation. Eddie Gallagher? Demotion undone.  Blago?  Roaming the streets. Bernie Kerik?  Free to lie and cheat and steal.   This is so sick.   Thanks,  Don,  for turning these criminals and animals loose upon us. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bilzfancy said:

Ayatollah Obama released far more criminals and terrorists, did you complain then?

BBO!

2 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Ayatollah Obama released far more criminals and terrorists, did you complain then?

I will give you credit for joining us, as the rest of the Trumptards are too busy licking their TV screens. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Q-baby! said:

Just block everyone like the rest of the pussies here who don't like anyone disagreeing with the loser cult.

These are the same guys who call Antifa ISIS for pussies, yet they’re terrified of Antifa. So basically they’re terrified of pussies.  Which isn’t surprising.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Welcome to Trump's America.  

The violence and blood on the streets falls at the feet of democratic mayors and governors who put police on stand down while the city burned and was looted. Nice try on blaming the President. Nobody believes your BS. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, westside2 said:

The violence and blood on the streets falls at the feet of democratic mayors and governors who put police on stand down while the city burned and was looted. Nice try on blaming the President. Nobody believes your BS. 

yawn

what is sad is people believe your BS. 

Yes, there were issues in the past but not in these "extremes" that we see today under trump. 

Dearest Don is adding fuel to the fire. He is not helping to SOLVE it only make it a bigger issue to MAKE HIMSELF LOOK BETTER 

I see a common theme here day after day  (BTW you can thank Teddy for me being here as often as I am) 

All non Don lovers are ignorant morons fill of BS.

These insults prove "we" hit a nerve with some truths.

Yes you dolt, violence is bad.  Solve it do't encourage it. 

LAW AND ORDER,   We are not just another F-ing TV show seeking ratings!!   

29 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Circle jerk

You've chosen to ignore content by SectionC3. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Q-baby!. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Q-baby!. Options 

Sorry to hear that princess. ?

• Like (+1) 1