Sirius NFL training camp today 3-6 pm Bills

For those of you who have Sirius NFL Radio, Jim Miller and Pat Kirwan are hosting the Buffalo Bills training camp from 3-6 pm EST today, 8/25.  Just thought some of you if you have the time might want to tune into the show.  Those guys do a good job and provide interesting information.  If it’s anything like the other camp tours, they probably will interview McD, Beane, Allen, and I bet Diggs.  I don’t know though, it’s just what they have been doing with other teams.

Have fun guys.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Thx for the heads up, I’ll give it a listen.  If it’s like past years they will be “live” at camp but since practice is in the morning (I think) they’ll have taped interviews from earlier in the day.

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

Miller and Kirwan might be my favorite duo on NFL radio. Always a good listen. Thanks for the heads up.

it's my favorite show on nfl radio as well.  it's always a great learning opportunity.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Hey for those of you who can’t make it today, as I’m only going to be able to listen to part, I really like the audio on demand option as they take out all of the commercials, so a 3 hr. Is only maybe 2 hrs., 15 minutes.

is that in the app, hopefully? Just my luck, I've been slow all day here at my gym and i start up with evening clients from 3-7

Edited by Stank_Nasty

Yes, nasty.  You download the app, and if you paid the extra couple $ for the capability to listen on you’re phone or iPad, then you just do a search.  I think there is a training camp section and should be up by morning.  My current vehicle doesn’t have it as I run it through my oldest son’s car as he lives the station as well.  This way I just listen through my phone or on work trip have it on my iPad while in the hotel at night.  There is a delay so for example if they had Movin the chains today, it would be on demand typically tomorrow morning. Every once in a while it’s a little delayed, but this is not normal.  

I hope it helps my friend.

3 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Yes, nasty.  You download the app, and if you paid the extra couple $ for the capability to listen on you’re phone or iPad, then you just do a search.  I think there is a training camp section and should be up by morning.  My current vehicle doesn’t have it as I run it through my oldest son’s car as he lives the station as well.  This way I just listen through my phone or on work trip have it on my iPad while in the hotel at night.  There is a delay so for example if they had Movin the chains today, it would be on demand typically tomorrow morning. Every once in a while it’s a little delayed, but this is not normal.  

I hope it helps my friend.

i'll dig around my app and see whats up. thanks.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

i'll dig around my app and see whats up. thanks.

just make sure you've got a car account connected. unfortunately you won't have access to SXM NFL radio on a streaming only account or trial. i'll post clips later if anyone misses content and wants to listen.

13 minutes ago, eball said:

Sounds like Kirwan and Miller aren't in OP...talking to Beane virtually.  That sucks as they won't have been able to watch the practice.

Yeah, I didn’t want to burst you’re bubble this morning, but they’ve doing all of these virtually.  It’s not far off from Sal and the local guys I think are doing their interviews and podium press conferences virtually.  The NFL didn’t allow them on campuses.  I haven’t heard them at any of the ones I listen to as normally I go to the gym at 5 or 5:30am every morning so I listen to the day before training camp show on the way to and from the gym.  You can tell as in the past you can hear all of the background noise in past years.  I was able to catch these two a couple of years ago at their Tampa stop.  Kirwan lives in Naples, so he always does the Tampa one, but in the past was it an open practice on that day or not.

7 minutes ago, disco said:

just make sure you've got a car account connected. unfortunately you won't have access to SXM NFL radio on a streaming only account or trial. i'll post clips later if anyone misses content and wants to listen.

Correct Disco.  That’s why I connect my car Accts to my sons car so we both get to listen to the show.

5 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Correct Disco.  That’s why I connect my car Accts to my sons car so we both get to listen to the show.

perfect. small correction to your earlier post - we dropped extra cost for streaming last year so it's included for basically everyone at this point. If you have it in your car, def go get your credentials. no extra payment required.

Edited by disco
  • Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, disco said:

i bought the car, streaming, and "alexa" home speaker all in one, so i should be ok i think. listening a bit now in my down time. i'll try and catch everything i missed on the app tomorrow. thanks for the info

Edited by Stank_Nasty

Great interview with Josh.  For the first time I can recall he talked about how he simply didn't have a lot of experience coming into the NFL -- something many of us have noted as to why he was so "raw" coming out and didn't have the huge college stats some guys yearn for and point to as reasons why he won't succeed at this level.  Josh said, in a nutshell, that he didn't really "air it out" before getting to the NFL -- he only played two years in college and even in H.S. he was a 3-sport athlete so didn't focus on the mechanics of being a QB.  He talked about how every QB throws a little differently and you have to "find your stroke" -- he feels like through the work he has put in with Jordan Palmer, as well as discussions with guys like Tony Romo (and he even mentioned Fitz)  he is now "finding his stroke" and loves the way the ball is coming out.

The sky is the limit for this kid; can't wait for him to quiet the know-it-all critics.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I was hoping for our non Sirius TSW guys, we could give them updates.  Motor’s interview was cool on his friendly competition with Moss, and he being impressed with him.  Allen mentioned he was impressed everyone else was cleaned up eating and he saw G. Davis still out working on the jugs machine so more on the Davis love fest.  We’ll see.

Im listening now and Pat is saying Deshawn Watson has 10 game winning drives, Allen 8 in less years, and Bridgewater, 6.  Pretty cool stuff.  I have a little time today so I’ll update just play mini Yolo given the guys that don’t have the service.

47 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I love how Allen's answers appear 100% genuine and not "canned" responses.  You can tell he DOES think about the Houston game still and you can tell he DOES self scout and is very aware of his areas for improvement.  Love that about him.