Gross stuff and $$$$$$$$$

4merper4mer

Back on topic: Things like Bombas socks and TOMS shoes (though they stopped their “buy one, donate one” program).  It’s not that stuff like that is bad, it’s that it’s just way overpriced.  The wife drunk shopped on line and we wound up with a bunch of Bombas socks.  They were good socks, but not better or more durable than others.

The old adage of “you get what you pay for” is really “at best you get what you pay for”.  There’s a lot of overpriced stuff out there with either a gimmick or sales hype that doesn’t match the product. 

Edited by BarleyNY

On 8/23/2020 at 11:52 AM, 4merper4mer said:

Anyway the point is even desirable, beautiful, normal people

This doesnt make sense plenty of beautiful and desirable women are stupid, Most are actually crazy. The best is ugly women that become beautiful, they are actually the most normal.

Edited by TBBills

3 hours ago, TBBills said:

This doesnt make sense plenty of beautiful and desirable women are stupid, Most are actually crazy. The best is ugly women that become beautiful, they are actually the most normal.

Brenda does fall for tricks like shabe udder but she is normal and her skin is spectacular.  If you had the pleasure, I'm sure you'd forget any flaws she might have while gently caressing her perfect skin.  It's almost as if it is caressing you back.

On 8/24/2020 at 12:05 PM, 4merper4mer said:

Very funny.  Tara is my third cousin, which is a little sketchy and she's not very attractive anyway.  The rest are dudes.

Well, don't let that stop you...

On 8/24/2020 at 2:05 PM, Patrick_Duffy said:

I'm not bent out of shape. You do you bro.

Careful, he might take it literally...:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/23/2020 at 5:29 PM, 4merper4mer said:

I'll check with cousin Brenda on the brand.  I mean it must be really good because she said her skin is better than ever, and trust me she has beautiful skin.  It glows and is soft to the touch from the tips of her toes to her soft heels, every inch of her long legs, the small of her back, and her beautiful shoulders. 

Dude... It's your cousin...

Simmer down ?