Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

2 hours ago, Doc said:

You obviously missed the joke.  :rolleyes:

Who cares how fit his body is if his mind is mush, despite a good diet?  Most everyone, Dems included, think he's too senile to run again.

As for Trump mortality, that's pure speculation on your part.  And again his flubs are nowhere near as bad as Joke's.

Is English your 2nd language?  Were you a doctor in Guatemala?

If two people are old as F and deteriorating the one with a good diet has an advantage over the one with a horrible one.  Fact.

The fat F has a fupa.  Embarrassing. Literally looks like he's wearing a diaper. 

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13143577/Russia-Vladimir-Putin-weaponise-migrants-Europe.html

Using paramilitary forces and private mercenaries, including the notorious Wagner group, it is believed Russia will stoke violence in already volatile nations such as Burkina Faso, Mali, Sudan, Central African Republic and Libya - forcing people to flee their homes and thus driving refugees towards Europe.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

8 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Is English your 2nd language?  Were you a doctor in Guatemala?

If two people are old as F and deteriorating the one with a good diet has an advantage over the one with a horrible one.  Fact.

The fat F has a fupa.  Embarrassing. Literally looks like he's wearing a diaper. 

A FUPA?  LOL!  There you have it!  L moRon has it all figured out.

You know that ice cream we always see Biden eating?

Loaded with FAT.

Just like Quack MD who knows what Trump really thinks, LRonfuk.cstain also knows what Trump and Biden eat on a daily basis.

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Had to look it up.  Not a medical term.  But no doubt he has one.  Must make raping women more difficult.

I had to look it up too. Good one!

Can't see the old mushroom tip without a mirror.

Can't wait for that testimony in the Stormy trial.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Had to look it up.  Not a medical term.  But no doubt he has one.  Must make raping women more difficult.

So do most middle-aged men. 

And look up CHALUPA.

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

He's not middle aged.  and most men don't rape women.

Yeah it typically starts in middle age.  Anyway it's called a belly.  A FUPA is what Nadler had.

And rape?  What rape?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

So do most middle-aged men. 

And look up CHALUPA.

Do you love being wrong?  Fat people have fupas, not slightly overweight I mean fat.  Having a ***** pouch should be embarrassing but that worthless F is beyond shame.  Most middle age men have them....you smoke crack?  It's not a beer belly it's fat where women get fat.  

This upcoming election is not going to be close.  Enough Republicans are not going to vote for your hero.  I wish it were any other dem but Biden but I'll take old over an old stupid con man.

43 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Do you love being wrong?  Fat people have fupas, not slightly overweight I mean fat.  Having a ***** pouch should be embarrassing but that worthless F is beyond shame.  Most middle age men have them....you smoke crack?  It's not a beer belly it's fat where women get fat.  

This upcoming election is not going to be close.  Enough Republicans are not going to vote for your hero.  I wish it were any other dem but Biden but I'll take old over an old stupid con man.

Do you love being stupid and making ***** up?  I get you think you can predict the future based on what you think you know about someone's diet or whether they have a "FUPA" or not.  But I realize you and your ilk know that Joke looks like a senile and feeble old man and need to try and make Trump the same way.  It's not working.  Go back to "Russia, Russia, Russia."

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Do you love being stupid and making ***** up?  I get you think you can predict the future based on what you think you know about someone's diet or whether they have a "FUPA" or not.  But I realize you and your ilk know that Joke looks like a senile and feeble old man and need to try and make Trump the same way.  It's not working.  Go back to "Russia, Russia, Russia."

Except it literally is working!   Watch the clips Bill has been posting!  I don't ignore Biden’s gaffes, I acknowledge them.  You completely ignore your hero deteriorating into a mush mouth moron.  Keeps talking about Obama, sure that's normal.   Looks like he's wearing a diaper,  sure that projects strength.   

31 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Except it literally is working!   Watch the clips Bill has been posting!  I don't ignore Biden’s gaffes, I acknowledge them.  You completely ignore your hero deteriorating into a mush mouth moron.  Keeps talking about Obama, sure that's normal.   Looks like he's wearing a diaper,  sure that projects strength.   

While I have little affection for either Biden or Trump the difference is its clear Biden is mentally compromised and the policies of his administration are not his own.  I saw the situation perfectly described recently as "a situation where the commander-in-chief does not have the capacity to properly digest and analyze their (advisors, staff) guidance, but just act upon them".  Like it or not, with Trump you can be assured he's got his fingerprints, good or bad, all over policy.  At least you'd be voting for the person that's actually running the country.  With Biden we don't know who it is running the government.  That said, I don't plan on voting for either.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1