[OT] Any of you guys need a date for the prom?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like her quotes about who her hero is:

Britney Spears. She can't sing, she's a dork, she's not that pretty, she's kinda chubby. Sounds like I just described myself. She's my hero because she figured out how to get rich and famous even though she has no talent. I wish I could've figured out how to do that.

CW

Looking closer at the girl's pic, it does not look real to me...just when you think Ebay Auctions could not get any wackier  :D

310483[/snapback]

Looks as though the guys head was cut out and replaced with another!

Check out the definitive white outlined circle around his head.1 :lol:

In hindsight, prom would have been more fun had me and my friends gone to canada and just hired some strippers to hang for the night.  Not sure how you'd explain it, but it would have been epic. Thre was a movie about this last year.

310509[/snapback]

Dam I'm 42 and still remember mine like yesterday. "First time " for me. Guess we all remeber that pretty vividly

Dam I'm 42 and still remember mine like yesterday. "First time " for me. Guess we all remeber that pretty vividly

310528[/snapback]

You don't forget that stuff! I actually had a cool and pretty hot chick I took. She lives in Seattle now. I just randomly ran into her when I went up to the Bills game there last year. She looks even hotter now.

But how fun would it be to walk in with a stripper named Strawberry from Montreal that was 10 years older than you, spoke little English and wore little in the way of clothing? The chaperones would have a fit. You'd be a legend.

You don't forget that stuff! I actually had a cool and pretty hot chick I took. She lives in Seattle now. I just randomly ran into her when I went up to the Bills game there last year.  She looks even hotter now.

But how fun would it be to walk in with a stripper named Strawberry from Montreal that was 10 years older than you, spoke little English and wore little in the way of clothing? The chaperones would have a fit. You'd be a legend.

310543[/snapback]

:D:lol::lol:

Looks as though the guys head was cut out and replaced with another!

Check out the definitive white outlined circle around his head.1 :D

310502[/snapback]

"What it looks like to me is someone took a picture of your head and pasted it over someone elses body. I've done a little collage work myself."

- PCU