[OT] Any of you guys need a date for the prom?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked her if she would leave Iowa. She said it would cost $200 more + expenses. I am impressed. She's quite the entrepreneur.

311058[/snapback]

I'd take her in the bathroom stall and shoot her up with some of Jose's special juice. :w00t:

I'd like to be the first to donate $2 to the "get ed a prom date" fund.

I asked her if she would leave Iowa. She said it would cost $200 more + expenses. I am impressed. She's quite the entrepreneur.

311058[/snapback]

Aw yeah. Every ho has a price.

(BWA HA HA HA)

$60 for a prom date and "No physical contact, except maybe a hug"? This broad can get bent. You'd have to be one pathetic loser to pay for a prom date.

This chick is just asking for some psycho corn farmer to pay the $60, pick her up and she will never be heard from again. Wonder what a prom in Iowa looks like? Probably moonshine & square dancing down at the old barn. I bet in Iowa, a guy can probably pay a hooker $60 to go to the prom and then get to treat said hooker like a farm animal afterwards.

My prom date was free (and easy) She got as drunk as I did and I got a happy ending to top off the evening. That was a great, great night.

9.99 and no bids.  Maybe she should guarantee at least a blowjob.  That might draw a bid

313338[/snapback]

I'd bet that if you won the bidding and offered her a C Note for just that, you'd leave happy.