Sign in to follow this  
T&C

2020 Hurricane Season

This pic should update itself. Stay safe and be prepared...

lg_aatrack.jpg

Another year, another storm pointing itself at Florida.

At least this one is a weakling compared to the storms we've had coming near or on land here in Florida over the past few years.

Prior to the last 4 years, I would say the Central Florida area wasn't even in the "cone" for a storm for a good 10 years. Its getting annoying.

2+ months of the Hurricane season to go.....

This is not the year to have a major hurricane hit your area(not that there ever is a good time for one!!).

Covid +🌀 Major Hurricane🌀 = RIP Florida

The only thing I dislike more than hurricane season in Sarasota...........is not living in Sarasota any more. 

Maybe one day, at least part time.  

Good luck to our Florida folks this season. Bad timing for a bad season. I’m OK with Cat 1-3, but if it’s a 4 or a 5 we run away like Monty Python vs a lethal ninja bunny! 

• Thanks! (+1) 1

On 8/1/2020 at 7:02 PM, Special K said:

Another year, another storm pointing itself at Florida.

At least this one is a weakling compared to the storms we've had coming near or on land here in Florida over the past few years.

Prior to the last 4 years, I would say the Central Florida area wasn't even in the "cone" for a storm for a good 10 years. Its getting annoying.

2+ months of the Hurricane season to go.....

This is not the year to have a major hurricane hit your area(not that there ever is a good time for one!!).

Covid +🌀 Major Hurricane🌀 = RIP Florida

West central Florida here. I'm glad this one swung wide, have tree guys coming over in a week to do around 3K worth of trimming around the house. The storm hit the Hudson Valley with sustained winds of 65mph... I'm surprised they were that high but it probably was because it was moving northward at a 28mph clip. 

Still have some clean up to do after Irma... my yard was a wreck, a lot of trees down... fences, you name it.

• Sad 1