Did Dr. Fauci help create Covid19

6 hours ago, dpberr said:

... Dr. Fauci personally participate in the Chinese toying with something they didn't understand... [Fauci] funded this lab because they were [he was] willing to push boundaries US laws wouldn't permit labs in the United States to push.

Then you think Fauci criminally underwrote this pandemic? I agree, the perp is on nightly TV.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

How is it that more of the regulars in PPP aren't here crucifying the OP for a ***** ridiculous thread?

But a friggin stupidly ridiculous thread like this that's probably something Donald Trump is going to be supporting himself next year when he's out of office...

Hi, I'm new here. Glad you like my feeble attempt at a thread. The fact the NIH funded the Wuhan Lab is public record, and BTW Fauci runs NIH, so how is it a ***** ridiculous thread? Meathead a** h***

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

The left should rename themselves the know-nothing party. Because they are.

That's not how it works. Since when have the dems ever truthfully labelled themselves or any of their programs honestly? The Affordable Care Act? Fairness Doctrine? Antifa? They always try to hide their true beliefs/intentions by giving them a label opposite of what they are.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

You really brought the reynold's wrap on this one, OP. Well done!

Glad you are enjoying the thread Gene. I appreciate the bump, but the reynold's wrap zinger totally leaves me.

I am thinking Fauci and wife should be pastured, and will be after November.

“Can you continue to do your job when the President of the United States is publicly questioning your credibility in this way?” Stephanopoulos asked.

His response:

I don’t know how to address that. I’m just going to certainly continue doing my job. I don’t tweet. I don’t even read them, so I don’t really want to go there. I just will continue to do my job no matter what comes out because I think it’s very important. We’re in the middle of a crisis with regard to a pandemic. This is what I do, this is what I’ve been trained for all my professional life and I’ll continue to do it…I have not been misleading the American public under any circumstances.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This is what I do, this is what I’ve been trained for all my professional life and I’ll continue to do it…I have not been misleading the American public under any circumstances.

In his mind maybe, but the country can not stop for months years because of Fauci advice.

26 minutes ago, Niagara said:

Glad you are enjoying the thread Gene. I appreciate the bump, but the reynold's wrap zinger totally leaves me.

I am thinking Fauci and wife should be pastured, and will be after November.

It's ok if things go over your head sometimes. Best to focus on the important things, like evil super-villain Fauci.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Niagara said:

Then you think Fauci criminally underwrote this pandemic? I agree, the perp is on nightly TV.

Not cool to put your text into a quoted reply of mine, or any other poster.  Don't do it again.  I didn't put the [he was] in my initial post.  

33 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Tell me your theories on 9/11.

Building #5 fell without being hit. It is impossible to explain except it, or all were "pulled". Also the puffs at the corners of the bldgs  preceding the floor of the falling building looks like explosions/demolition. 

The size if the hole in the Pentagon does not match a 737, too small and no wings on outside of building. No video of incoming plane.

Looks like a false flag, maybe Pandemic is as well.

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You think Trump is way above average in intelligence, is that right? 

He is at least as smart as Fauci. Read the hydroxychloroquine thread. Dumb Trump probably right all along and expert Fauci not so much.

57 minutes ago, Niagara said:

Building #5 fell without being hit. It is impossible to explain except it, or all were "pulled". Also the puffs at the corners of the bldgs  preceding the floor of the falling building looks like explosions/demolition. 

The size if the hole in the Pentagon does not match a 737, too small and no wings on outside of building. No video of incoming plane.

Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo 

DC Tom on this site  was an eyewitness to the plane. He lived near the pentagon at the time and it came in right over his apt.

Edited by Wacka

Fauchi is a love able government hack! How else do you hang around Washington through so many administrations? You sit in your office, making as little news and waves as possible! Then the fire bell actually rings for once in your career and you stumble around hoping against hope that if you throw a bunch of caution at the wall enough of it will stick so you can slink back to your office for a long nap! He’s WORTHLESS!!

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Fauchi is a love able government hack! How else do you hang around Washington through so many administrations? You sit in your office, making as little news and waves as possible! Then the fire bell actually rings for once in your career and you stumble around hoping against hope that if you throw a bunch of caution at the wall enough of it will stick so you can slink back to your office for a long nap! He’s WORTHLESS!!

Keep attack the expert in the science of pandemic. 

Keep insulting women 

Keep bad mouthing people of color. 

Please 

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Niagara said:

One by one, how do you explain it? I  am all ears.

building 5 was hit by a large chunk of one or both towers as they fell.there were also fires for hours. In building  5 beforE it fell about 5 pm.
The puffs are the air escaping out of the floors as they collapsed. It was mixed with the powered concrete, etc.

Pentagon- what did  DC Tom see fly over him? The sector of the building the plane hit had just been reinforced.  Wings are basically fuel tanks and not solid they got sheared off and spread fuel through he sector. 
we had the other loonies do this 18-19 years ago. Were you even born then or still in diapers?

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Wacka said:

building 5 was hit by a large chunk of one or both towers as they fell.there were also fires for hours. In building  5 beforE it fell about 5 pm.
The puffs are the air escaping out of the floors as they collapsed. It was mixed with the powered concrete, etc.

Pentagon- what did  DC Tom see fly over him? The sector of the building the plane hit had just been reinforced.  Wings are basically fuel tanks and not solid they got sheared off and spread fuel through he sector. 
we had the other loonies do this 18-19 years ago. Were you even born then or still in diapers?

Building 5 was not hit by airplane. Other skyscraper fires over the years have never caused the building to collapse. Besides puffs, evidence of termite was found in rubble. And more...

No idea what DC Tom saw, but it is suspicious the only video of the Pentagon incoming was a blur. If wings are 500 ft, and hole is 100 feet, where are the wings? They should be outside the building.

I am happy you are happy, but I think the idea of a deep state in some form is real.  Do you know for sure this is not present day bio warfare/terrorism? Of course, you don't. Skepticism is evidently not your middle name. Bet you even think Obama's birth certificate is genuine...

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Niagara said:

Hshahahaha!!! Thank you for this!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

...and with the ongoing relaxation of mental hygiene, the number of loose screws and stripped threads has exponentially increased...SMH...........

42 minutes ago, Niagara said:

No idea what DC Tom saw, but it is suspicious the only video of the Pentagon incoming was a blur. If wings are 500 ft, and hole is 100 feet, where are the wings? They should be outside the building.

With 500 ft wings, this must have been an alien spaceship. A Boeing 757 (which is the model that crashed into the Pentagon) has a total wingspan of less than 130 ft.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Keep attack the expert in the science of pandemic. 

Keep insulting women 

Keep bad mouthing people of color. 

Please 

Dr Fauchi is a woman of color? Who knew!

By the way....are you implying that women and people of color cannot be criticized? Isn’t that in and of itself both racist and sexist?

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/27/2020 at 9:43 PM, dpberr said:

Did Dr. Fauci personally participate in the Chinese toying with something they didn't understand, it getting away from them, and then covering it up?

https://www.watchuncensored.com/2020/07/31/the-banned-sinclair-dr-judy-mikovits-interview/

https://www.watchuncensored.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/aNjeT1G6iGTh.mp4

The NIH provided approximately $3.5M to the Wuhan research facility to perform some sort of research that was illegal to perform on U.S. soil.  But they have not been asked about this yet nor are they proactively providing any comments on the nature of the research that was funded. 

The case for the virus being man-made is pretty strong.  It has threads of HIV RNA inserted which begs the question how that would happen in nature.  Could it be possible?  Perhaps but not probable.  And the theory the virus jumped to humans by some inter-species transfer is questionable as researchers have found the virus is much more efficient at infecting humans than it is at infecting other animals tested.  Such as Bats.  If it came from Bats it should be most efficient at infecting Bats.  But it is not.  Also, recent comments from previously silent Chinese scientists point the finger at the lab.  Perhaps the virus being man-made is one of the primary reasons China knew exactly what they were dealing with and how to deal with it when the outbreak occurred.  And why they seemed to limit its impacts at least based on the stats they've produced.

Way back in February when many suggested the virus was from the lab their comments and posts were deleted as "fake" news or "false" information.  But as in most cases how do the censors not having any basic understanding or expert credentials on the topic or access to any firsthand information know its fake.  What we all know now is fake is a term that many times is applied when the main narrative or propaganda are challenged.  And we can't allow individual thought or critical thinking on anything.  Can we?  I remember what George Carlin said.  "The last thing any government wants is a population of people capable of critical thinking.  What they want are obedient works that are just smart enough to get the work done".  No more is that true than today.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Way back in February when many suggested the virus was from the lab their comments and posts were deleted as "fake" news or "false" information.  But as in most cases how do the censors not having any basic understanding or expert credentials on the topic or access to any firsthand information know it's fake.  What we all know now is fake is a term that many times is applied when the main narrative or propaganda are challenged.  And we can't allow individual thought or critical thinking on anything.  Can we?  I remember what George Carlin said.  "The last thing any government wants is a population of people capable of critical thinking.  What they want are obedient works that are just smart enough to get the work done".  No more is that true than today.

Where would the media be without their tropes: "possible" “may have” “considered” “might” “some” “alleged” “presumed” “allegedly” “embraced” “damning” “suggests” “thought” “plots” “it has been said” “air of legitimacy” abandon” “potential” “agreed” “open to” “might” “tries” “worries” “likely to” “hopes” “could be” “apparent” “apparently” “would” “intends” “reportedly” “plans” “according to a report” “according to a former...” “Largely” “hinted” “closely” “presumed” “anonymous” “probe” “whether” “heard” “seems” “seemingly” “almost” “worries” threatens” “supports” “based on” “nearly” and their fallback: “speaking on condition of anonymity”