Did Dr. Fauci help create Covid19

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just when I had hopes for you. 

You're wrong. All the way. 

She said science was in favor of opening schools, thus the science shouldn't stand in their way. Which, of course, is a completely different meaning and context. 

Do better. 

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/jake-tapper-corrects-critics-online-sanjay-gupta-on-air-on-mcenanys-science-stand-in-our-way-comment-be-fair/

Oh, please. At best it was a slip up.

All beside the point. When do you think Fauci actually created Covid-19?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Oh, please. At best it was a slip up.

Again, wrong. It was well stated if you listened to the presser. If you rely on the news, who dishonestly cut the sound-byte, you got lied to. 

Man up and admit you're wrong. It's okay. 

5 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

All beside the point. 

It's the only point I am talking about ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

Did Dr. Fauci personally participate in the Chinese toying with something they didn't understand, it getting away from them, and then covering it up?

IMO, no.

However, I believe some US universities played a role and I bet they are doing everything they can to keep that quiet. 

I think the NIH funded this lab because they were willing to push boundaries US laws wouldn't permit labs in the United States to push.

I do think this research community will provide cover for each other first and foremost, and that's why you can never believe they have the public's interest in mind 100 percent of the time. 

3 hours ago, dpberr said:

Did Dr. Fauci personally participate in the Chinese toying with something they didn't understand, it getting away from them, and then covering it up?

IMO, no.

However, I believe some US universities played a role and I bet they are doing everything they can to keep that quiet. 

I think the NIH funded this lab because they were willing to push boundaries US laws wouldn't permit labs in the United States to push.

I do think this research community will provide cover for each other first and foremost, and that's why you can never believe they have the public's interest in mind 100 percent of the time. 

wait are you trying to tell me there is an actual Jurassic Park in China?

• Haha (+1) 1

How is it that more of the regulars in PPP aren't here crucifying the OP for a ***** ridiculous thread?

Because you can goddamn well bet they would if someone here started a thread like "Is Donald Trump responsible for all protest violence?"

Someone starts that thread, suddenly all the Trump lovin trolls come out in defense of their beloved leader with any number of one-line mindless zingers.

But a friggin stupidly ridiculous thread like this that's probably something Donald Trump is going to be supporting himself next year when he's out of office...

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1