Bills need to get to 81 players by start of TC

On 7/26/2020 at 9:11 PM, Don Otreply said:

Come on now, where’s all the Trent, Murphy haters?? ?

Bring our your dead, klank, bring out your dead, klank... listen carefully and you can hear Foster saying “ I’m feeling much better...

Isn't there something you can do?  Thuddd!! ?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

So are we down like 5 players now how many spots left?

I think we are at 84 with the Star opt out. Sal mentioned that they may have a few more days to get to 81 since all they are doing right now is testing 

Edited by YoloinOhio

See ya Foster.  Sucks as I believed in him two years ago.  This won’t be hard, and given we have to get to 53, a lot more names that none of us even know will be gone.  On the bright for the UDFA’s, between more Opt Outs coming and COVID coming, the UDFA guys have a better chance to maybe stay on the team.  Lots of comments on them with no OTA’s, pre-season games being more at risk, they may have at least the sharp ones a chance.  He’ll, NE needs 6 players.

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think we are at 84 with the Star opt out. Sal mentioned that they may have a few more days to get to 81 since all they are doing right now is testing 

They cut two, had two opt out and one is on Covid IR.

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

huh could of sworn I saw some bubble guy also opting out might of mixed things up with the covid IR guy or something.

I think they are at 84 with Ike Brown on Covid list and star opt out. No other opt outs for Bills as of today. 

50 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

huh could of sworn I saw some bubble guy also opting out might of mixed things up with the covid IR guy or something.

You may have heard that Isaiah Brown opted out. You may have also heard Ike Brown opted out.

Same guy.