If Trump loses and refuses to leave

8 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Do you still want to shut this site down hypocrite?

I think SDS should shut it down if it draws horrible behavior, yes. Many of the big name callers have left but many remain. Still worth shutting down IMO but I guess we will see where it lands now that there’s a new politics site/echo chamber out there. 

This page was lightly to almost barely moderated. That crew left because of a rare moment of moderation against a guy who challenged the system. Then everyone left because the near-un-moderation here turned out to be a human who thought some of the conspiracy stuff was nuts...but still almost never intervened. 

The other place when I visited a few weeks ago and from what gets posted here seems to have vocal and active moderators who threaten to delete posters, posts, and threads. Freedom!

Instead of running off bad behavior here and engaging in discussion at a higher level, the crew who departed lived on insults and attacks at PPP. They contributed to the problem, but never seemed to see that. It was always someone else’s fault. 

No doubt it’s rainbows and unicorns there. For a while. Turns out it’s not easy to moderate, as I expect they will find. 

Edited by shoshin
  • Like (+1) 1

It seems so clear now how Germany allowed such extreme trash to take over their country in the 30s. It only takes a portion of the population. 

Hoping that in the next 60 days a transition occurs America will have dodged the bullet. 

While all politicians have versions of the facts, no politician in history had the nerve to outright lie everyday, cause civil unrest, ignore a pandemic and hate half of his country because of their politics. It is now only appropriate for half the population to chear U  S  A. because the other half beliefs are anti American. Two very different countries in one.

I pray America can recover. 

20 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

It seems so clear now how Germany allowed such extreme trash to take over their country in the 30s. It only takes a portion of the population. 

Hoping that in the next 60 days a transition occurs America will have dodged the bullet. 

While all politicians have versions of the facts, no politician in history had the nerve to outright lie everyday, cause civil unrest, ignore a pandemic and hate half of his country because of their politics. It is now only appropriate for half the population to chear U  S  A. because the other half beliefs are anti American. Two very different countries in one.

I pray America can recover. 

Not this stupidity again. :rolleyes: