If Trump loses and refuses to leave

11 minutes ago, westside2 said:

You know this will all get thrown out when it goes to the supreme court. There is some serious cheating going on. They're not even trying to hide it. Did you know Pelosi and Diane Feinstein have financial interest in the software used in the voting machines? I heard they used it to screw Bernie Sanders out of the nomination. 

So don't count your chickens before they're hatched. 

It's time clete.

It's time.

give it up.

It's all over.

WAIT THIS JUST IN:

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS DEMAND A RECOUNT THEY FEEL THEY WERE UNJUSTLY DESTROYED BY THE BUFFALO BILLS. THE BALLS WERE MADE OF BUFFALO HIDE. THE WIND ONLY BLEW WHEN SEATTLE WAS ON OFFENSE. MY GOD!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

https://www.politico.com/states/new-jersey/story/2020/11/09/man-featured-at-giuliani-press-conference-is-a-sex-offender-1335241

Only the best! I'm sure the Qult will be all over this since they claim to be standing up for the children...

Man featured at Giuliani press conference is a convicted sex offender

The first person Rudy Giuliani, the attorney for President Donald Trump, called up as a witness to baseless allegations of vote counting shenanigans in Philadelphia during a press conference last week is a sex offender who for years has been a perennial candidate in New Jersey....

Brooks was incarcerated in the 1990s on charges of sexual assault, lewdness and endangering the welfare of a minor for exposing himself to two girls ages 7 and 11, according to news accounts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

ZERO evidence presented in court so far.

ALL lawsuits thrown out of court so far.

They have NOTHING.

Time to get over it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/georgia-judge-throws-out-trump-campaign-lawsuit-that-produced-exactly-zero-evidence-of-fraud/

Georgia Judge Throws Out Trump Campaign Lawsuit That Produced Exactly Zero Evidence of Fraud

The day after filing a petition, the Trump campaign lost an election lawsuit in Georgia on Thursday after two witnesses called by Republicans admitted under oath that they did not know whether the challenged ballots were received on time. Two witnesses for Chatham County’s board of elections affirmed that the ballots were on time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even Trumps own "witnesses" fold when they are actually put on the stand under risk of perjury. They have nothing.

Giuliani is currently holding a new Press Conference at the Ritz

v79wwswxr4y51.png?width=715&auto=webp&s=

Lol, time will tell. My only question is, when this gets turned over and Trump is declared the winner, will you accept the decision?

8 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Lol, time will tell. My only question is, when this gets turned over and Trump is declared the winner, will you accept the decision?

When sexy aliens come down from the heavens and make me their overlord, I'll accept that decision too.

When Roger Goodell announces I've been named 2020 NFL MVP, I'll accept that too.

None of this is happening. Your fantasy wont even make it to the Supreme Court because they require EVIDENCE to even hear a case.

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Plano said:

It's time clete.

It's time.

give it up.

It's all over.

WAIT THIS JUST IN:

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS DEMAND A RECOUNT THEY FEEL THEY WERE UNJUSTLY DESTROYED BY THE BUFFALO BILLS. THE BALLS WERE MADE OF BUFFALO HIDE. THE WIND ONLY BLEW WHEN SEATTLE WAS ON OFFENSE. MY GOD!

You best leave the comedy to the professionals and return to pumping gas and wiping windshields.  Goober (you).

30 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

https://www.politico.com/states/new-jersey/story/2020/11/09/man-featured-at-giuliani-press-conference-is-a-sex-offender-1335241

Only the best! I'm sure the Qult will be all over this since they claim to be standing up for the children...

Man featured at Giuliani press conference is a convicted sex offender

The first person Rudy Giuliani, the attorney for President Donald Trump, called up as a witness to baseless allegations of vote counting shenanigans in Philadelphia during a press conference last week is a sex offender who for years has been a perennial candidate in New Jersey....

Brooks was incarcerated in the 1990s on charges of sexual assault, lewdness and endangering the welfare of a minor for exposing himself to two girls ages 7 and 11, according to news accounts.

They will all be going to live in  the sewer soon! Rats! 

51 minutes ago, westside2 said:

You know this will all get thrown out when it goes to the supreme court. There is some serious cheating going on. They're not even trying to hide it. Did you know Pelosi and Diane Feinstein have financial interest in the software used in the voting machines? I heard they used it to screw Bernie Sanders out of the nomination. 

So don't count your chickens before they're hatched. 

I know it won't be thrown out.

These are the times I always wish one of you blowhards would be willing to back it up with cash. 

Just now, Kemp said:

I know it won't be thrown out.

These are the times I always wish one of you blowhards would be willing to back it up with cash. 

You've been wrong for the past four years. Know you're right? 

You're willfully ignorant 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

That proves he's guilty. So weak