Promises Made - Promises Killed

So, Trump voters/prospective Trump voters - tell me which of these things you signed up for:

• Activist judges (bu-bu-but we have to vote Republican 4 da courtz!")
  • "Opportunity zones"
  • Half a wall
  • Violent felons released from prison (while shouting that "Biden sent them there!!!")
  • Burned churches
  • Less policing
  • Cities wrecked
  • Kardashian admin
  • ???

The dude has been handed two absolutely crushing, golden opportunities in the last four months and did ***** nothing with them.  Absolute flops.  Not only did he have four years to fulfill his promises on the borders but g-d set a pandemic from China at the last minute on a ***** tee and he completely whiffed.  Then g-d tosses up a hanging curveball of riots and we could have had law and order and victory parades and he ***** bunts it right back to the pitcher and ***** his pants on the way to first.

Everyone I talk to who was excited about Trump 2-3 years ago is demoralized now.  Not a great line to take - to dump all the excitement your prospective voters have to go to the polls.  I don't care if you think they're a "silent majority."  Pandering to 12% of the population trying to get maybe a few thousand of them to find their "natural conservative" burning inside of them isn't a winning strategy.

Trump said he'd drain the swamp but the swamp drained him.  ****heads like Kushner, Dan Crenshaw, Greg Abbott, and their ilk should have been run out of the RNC/GOP/offices on rails years ago.  Instead we get HW Bush but with more rallies. 

You can't change my mind.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

And coal! The coal jobs have never come back! 

And yes on Kushner. I mean like WTF is that azz clown doing anywhere near this government, yet he is in "charge" of middle east peace, criminal justice reform., opioid epidemic, diplomacy with China, the VA, and....

Trump recently put Kushner in charge of the “White House Office of American Innovation.” The new office “is designed to infuse fresh thinking into Washington, float above the daily political grind and create a lasting legacy for a president.” It’s task, according to Kushner is to make the entire U.S. government “run like a great American company.”

oh boy! 

6 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

So what's your solution? Elect the dementia patient?

I don't believe there is a political solution left to Americans at this point.

5 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Wait, what's wrong with Dan Crenshaw? 

2A traitor, capitulating to the mob about "police brutality," for a start.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And coal! The coal jobs have never come back! 

And yes on Kushner. I mean like WTF is that azz clown doing anywhere near this government, yet he is in "charge" of middle east peace, criminal justice reform., opioid epidemic, diplomacy with China, the VA, and....

Trump recently put Kushner in charge of the “White House Office of American Innovation.” The new office “is designed to infuse fresh thinking into Washington, float above the daily political grind and create a lasting legacy for a president.” It’s task, according to Kushner is to make the entire U.S. government “run like a great American company.”

oh boy! 

Just like the border wall reviving the coal industry was an alt-promise.  

7 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

At this point, who isn't capitulating to the mob about "police brutality"?

9 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

I don't believe there is a political solution left to Americans at this point.

Glad we agree.

I’ll say this: his presidency has exposed the swamp to be an ocean. I couldn’t expect anyone to fight harder than Trump has for these last 3.5 years. His biggest error has been following the advice of establishment figures. He gets rid of one cretin and that cretin is replaced with another cretin. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 123719bwiqrb said:

Are you an anarchist?  What is your end game here?

Yeah, the guy complaining about less policing and more criminals on the streets is an anarchist.

Moron

2 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

I’ll say this: his presidency has exposed the swamp to be an ocean. I couldn’t expect anyone to fight harder than Trump has for these last 3.5 years. His biggest error has been following the advice of establishment figures. He gets rid of one cretin and that cretin is replaced with another cretin. 

We need Bannon back.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

I do not think even he knew how deep the swamp was when he was elected.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I do not think even he knew how deep the swamp was when he was elected.

That might be true.  But then he added water by bringing his merry band of sycophants to town.  Draining the swamp was another alt-promise.  Instead he just made a bad situation worse. 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

I tend to agree.

I also tend to agree with @TakeYouToTasker that dissolution of the union is the only feasible answer.

Me, on a long term (i.e. 10 years) timeline, I'm giving serious consideration to bailing altogether. I want no part of the way things are going as is.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, coward ;)

I highly support dissolving the union. I cannot tell you how much I would love for California to stop giving so much money to the South. Rest of the country woefully underappreciates CA's value. We're like the 5th largest economy in the world or some *****. 

Trumpland can happily marry their guns and Covid their cousins and everyone can live in a BP station. Go nuts.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

That might be true.  But then he added water by bringing his merry band of sycophants to town.  Draining the swamp was another alt-promise.  Instead he just made a bad situation worse. 

Just taking advantage of the situation while complaining about it 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

What has the left done to improve it? Do you believe AOC and her ilk Is the answer?

Do you think police shootings would decrease if Hillary or Biden were the president?

You rail on Trump for four years, I want to know what the left could have done better? 

Was having the lowest black unemployment rate, a skyrocketing economy , no, it's not because of Obama, you admit he was a crappy president. 

Was that not enough for you? Other than throwing a temper tantrum because Hillary lost, what could anyone done better in regards to the country the last four years? How would your performance be when being attacked on a daily basis by people who hate you? 

When the history books are written, the left will not be looked upon well. If we have a country left if God forbid Biden some how manages to win.

2 minutes ago, westside2 said:

When the history books are written, the left will not be looked upon well. If we have a country left if God forbid Biden some how manages to win.

The winners write history and, sorry to say, it doesn't look like the right will be writing the history books.