Understanding "Black on Black crime"

Just now, njbuff said:

All lives are supposed to matter there fella.

Just now, LB3 said:

It's a silly question. All people matter.

Lmao. This is why BLM is the perfect phrase. It's like holy bible to a child possessed by a demon. You can't say it.

The power of Christ compels you...! 

Do black lives matter?

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

Lmao. This is why BLM is the perfect phrase. It's like holy bible to a child possessed by a demon. You can't say it.

Do black lives matter?

Yes. 

Do black lives matter more than other lives?

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Do black lives matter?

Black lives are no more special than anyone else's life.

Can't you get that thru your thick fvcking skull already. Jesus Christ.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, LB3 said:

Yes. 

Do black lives matter more than other lives?

What would give you the impression that black lives matter more than other lives?

Because you're seeing the phrase a lot?

It's because this question remains unclear. Do black lives matter less than white lives? All evidence says "yes." Nobody here is willing to say "yes, white lives matter more" outright. But in their actions and behaviors, it continues to be implied. 

If black lives matter as much as white lives, why is what's happening acceptable? Why are the protests unsympathetic? 

Just now, njbuff said:

Black lives are no more special than anyone else's life.

Can't you get that thru your thick fvcking skull already. Jesus Christ.

That wasn't the question. Interesting interpretation.

Do black lives matter?

What would give you the impression that black lives matter more than other lives?

It's because this question remains unclear. Do black lives matter less than white lives? All evidence says "yes." Nobody here is willing to say "yes, white lives matter more" outright. But in their actions and behaviors, it continues to be implied. 

If black lives matter as much as white lives, why is what's happening acceptable? Why are the protests unsympathetic? 

That wasn't the question. Interesting interpretation.

Do black lives matter?

What about black on black crime?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

What about black on black crime?

He doesn't care at all about that. The more black neighborhoods cannibalize each other, the stronger Democrat control of those areas gets. That has been the point of this exercise for decades. Divide and conquer.

Just now, njbuff said:

Yes, now go away and play your racist bvllshit somewhere else.

Why is it so bothersome? What's racist about asking if black lives matter as much as white lives?

Is it easier if I flip it? Do white lives matter as much as black lives?

Just now, Reality Check said:

He doesn't care at all about that. The more black neighborhoods cannibalize each other, the stronger Democrat control of those areas gets. That has been the point of this exercise for decades. Divide and conquer.

Now add cancel culture into the equation.

Why is it so bothersome? What's racist about asking if black lives matter as much as white lives?

Is it easier if I flip it? Do white lives matter as much as black lives?

I feel bad for every teacher who has ever dealt with you. And that is saying something.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Now add cancel culture into the equation.

I feel bad for every teacher who has ever dealt with you. And that is saying something.

What is cancel culture? Who has been canceled, exactly? 

Do white lives matter as much as black lives? Y/N? 

Just now, njbuff said:

Y

giphy.gif

Thank you for the selfie. 

And the very bare minimum possible in acknowledging that black lives and white lives have theoretically equal value.  Do you think they have equal value in reality in America? Y/N/M? 

And the very bare minimum possible in acknowledging that black lives and white lives have theoretically equal value.  Do you think they have equal value in reality in America? Y/N/M? 

Why is it agitators like you happen to show up with this sort of script every presidential election year? The DNC will do anything to keep black people on the plantation. Your support of that process betrays black people's interests as American citizens. It is disgraceful what you are doing.

4 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Someone give this guy a box of crayons already and leave the rest to the adults here?

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Someone give this guy a box of crayons already and leave the rest to the adults here?

I must've missed it. Can you point to me any post of yours that you'd consider "adult discussion"? 1 post even. Anything from this week? How about all time? Show me the njbuff highlights so I can learn from the masters.

Edited by GregPersons

4 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I must've missed it. Can you point to me any post of yours that you'd consider "adult discussion"? 1 post even. Anything from this week? How about all time? Show me the njbuff highlights so I can learn from the masters.

Do black lives matter in a non election year to Democrats? Why are you so against the plain truth that all lives matter?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 6/14/2020 at 5:57 AM, GregPersons said:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What do we agree on? You didn't read any of that, did you?

Why is the topic "black on black crime" and the article used to support your premise about black on white crime being a white supremacist lie.

Ignoring the fact that the SPLC is a biased organization, the article doesn't really touch on black on black crime other than a graphic. The article does go on to say that science is racist. So it's got that going for it. Which is nice.

1 minute ago, LB3 said:

Why is the topic "black on black crime" and the article used to support your premise about black on white crime being a white supremacist lie.

Ignoring the fact that the SPLC is a biased organization, the article doesn't really touch on black on black crime other than a graphic. The article does go on to say that science is racist. So it's got that going for it. Which is nice.

In what way is the SPLC a biased organization? Which organization do you think is unfairly labeled by them? And are you paying dues?

The article does very much "touch" on "black on black crime" it is, again, very thorough and contextual with over 70 sources. It's very clear. 

And yes, if you don't understand the history of science and medicine, that might be surprising. That it's surprising to you shouldn't be surprising to me since you've yet to demonstrate a knowledge of history that would pass a 9th grade entrance exam.

• Haha (+1) 2

In what way is the SPLC a biased organization? Which organization do you think is unfairly labeled by them? And are you paying dues?

The article does very much "touch" on "black on black crime" it is, again, very thorough and contextual with over 70 sources. It's very clear. 

And yes, if you don't understand the history of science and medicine, that might be surprising. That it's surprising to you shouldn't be surprising to me since you've yet to demonstrate a knowledge of history that would pass a 9th grade entrance exam.

??

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GregPersons said:

Do black lives matter?

Who, exactly, are you trying to convince? 

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

So is your answer Bills fans? If you aren't trying to convince anyone then what is the purpose of the question? 

Just asking the question. Do black lives matter? Seems like a difficult question for a lot of people in PPP, which is odd... in my experience most people see this one as a "gimme" in terms of basic philosophical questions. Do black lives matter?

5 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Just asking the question. Do black lives matter? Seems like a difficult question for a lot of people in PPP, which is odd... in my experience most people see this one as a "gimme" in terms of basic philosophical questions. Do black lives matter?

So there is no purpose whatsoever to you posing that question? Why ask? Surely you understand that people generally are not compelled to do things for no reason. Perhaps your results are based on your own nefarious deception rather than the question itself. 

8 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

So there is no purpose whatsoever to you posing that question? Why ask? Surely you understand that people generally are not compelled to do things for no reason. Perhaps your results are based on your own nefarious deception rather than the question itself. 

It highlights how racist the morons here are.

Everyone shy's away from this gimme question but is eager to talk about things like Biden's inappropriateness, the #FakeVirus, how much of a troll any liberal is, etc. RIght wing posters have posted more Pepe the Frog memes than have said black lives matter.

3 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Everyone shy's away from this gimme question but is eager to talk about things like Biden's inappropriateness, the #FakeVirus, how much of a troll any liberal is, etc. RIght wing posters have posted more Pepe the Frog memes than have said black lives matter.

Do white lives matter?

22 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Yes they do matter.  As lives do.  They don't start mattering/more on the rare occasions when an unarmed black person is killed by a cop (be they white, black or Latino).

7 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

No, it really doesn't. I know you really want it to, but it simply doesn't. When a question is posed with that kind of specificity there is always a purpose.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes they do matter.  As lives do.  They don't start mattering/more on the rare occasions when an unarmed black person is killed by a cop (be they white, black or Latino).

When murdering innocent unarmed black people is an ongoing trend for generations, and there is repeatedly no justice and no concern unless there are protests and riots to insist on it, then that would imply that black lives don't matter. Because it seems like the country doesn't care, unless forced to confront it. So it's not something that is being very clearly communicated, if it is indeed one of our American cultural values that people who are alive have value.

10 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Do white lives matter?

Just curious, what put this in doubt for you?  Did the existence of the phrase "black lives matter" put a threat to white lives mattering?

Fascinating in the way "BLM" just reveals everyone's character like this.

Edited by GregPersons

3 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

No, it really doesn't. I know you really want it to, but it simply doesn't. When a question is posed with that kind of specificity there is always a purpose.

Go ask why most people don't post on PPP. It's not because of the politics, it's because of the racism.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Why's that? I find certainty to be very interesting. You are very certain. What makes you so? 

Just now, Warren Zevon said:

Go ask why most people don't post on PPP. It's not because of the politics, it's because of the racism.

Bingo. PPP is an embarrassment. It's time to civilize this place from the savages, eh? ;)

When unarmed black people is an ongoing trend for generations, and there is repeatedly no justice and no concern unless there are protests and riots to insist on it, then that would imply that black lives don't matter. Because it seems like the country doesn't care, unless forced to confront it. So it's not something that is being very clearly communicated, if it is indeed one of our American cultural values that people who are alive have value.

Then your problem rests solely with the police....not with the American public at large. I don’t know of ANY statistics that show random unarmed black people are being repeatedly killed by random white people.