Understanding "Black on Black crime"

This has come up repeatedly on this board. @Reality Check in particular has been fascinated by the subject but I've seen it from more than a dozen of you in, what, a week? 

I won't copy and paste this full article, but this is a comprehensive explanation for understanding that "Black on Black crime" is a white supremacist talking point. When you bring up "Black on Black crime", you think you're bringing up a good point maybe, but what you are saying is "I am a mouthpiece for the KKK." 

https://www.splcenter.org/20180614/biggest-lie-white-supremacist-propaganda-playbook-unraveling-truth-about-‘black-white-crime

71 sources cited. 

Maybe ask yourself, why is "White on White crime" not a phrase? Ted Bundy, Charles Manson -- almost every serial killer, really -- why isn't that "White on White crime"? School shooters, even if it's an all-white school like Columbine, also not "White on White crime." It's instead... "mental health." That's because America is used to treating White people as fully human and we culturally celebrate our White criminals as outlaws and rebel heroes... some even fly flags of White criminals today and claim it as heritage! :). White people are allowed to be complicated and multi-faceted in Western culture, but only White people. Every other race is a "type" of some kind. We don't see a White serial killer and think "well, that's just how all White people are, they all are thieves and murderers at heart." Although based on the history of White civilization, maybe that would be the right conclusion?

White people really will be like "I don't see race. But these blacks are out of control!"

What is "crime" if you want to really test your little noggin? Where does "crime" come from? What motivates it? What prevents it?  Why don't upper middle class people tend to rob liquor stores? 

Edited by GregPersons
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GregPersons said:

This has come up repeatedly on this board. @Reality Check in particular has been fascinated by the subject but I've seen it from more than a dozen of you in, what, a week? 

I won't copy and paste this full article, but this is a comprehensive explanation for understanding that "Black on Black crime" is a white supremacist talking point. When you bring up "Black on Black crime", you think you're bringing up a good point maybe, but what you are saying is "I am a mouthpiece for the KKK." 

https://www.splcenter.org/20180614/biggest-lie-white-supremacist-propaganda-playbook-unraveling-truth-about-‘black-white-crime

71 sources cited. 

Maybe ask yourself, why is "White on White crime" not a phrase? Ted Bundy, Charles Manson -- almost every serial killer, really -- why isn't that "White on White crime"? School shooters, even if it's an all-white school like Columbine, also not "White on White crime." It's instead... "mental health." That's because America is used to treating White people as fully human and we culturally celebrate our White criminals as outlaws and rebel heroes... some even fly flags of White criminals today and claim it as heritage! :). White people are allowed to be complicated and multi-faceted in Western culture, but only White people. Every other race is a "type" of some kind. We don't see a White serial killer and think "well, that's just how all White people are, they all are thieves and murderers at heart." Although based on the history of White civilization, maybe that would be the right conclusion?

White people really will be like "I don't see race. But these blacks are out of control!"

What is "crime" if you want to really test your little noggin? Where does "crime" come from? What motivates it? What prevents it?  Why don't upper middle class people tend to rob liquor stores? 

Then we agree. Race is not relevant to any of this so called discussion. Now shove your racism nonsense up your ass.

Edited by Reality Check
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Then we agree. Race is not relevant to any of this so called discussion. Now shove your racism nonsense up your ass.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What do we agree on? You didn't read any of that, did you?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What do we agree on? You didn't read any of that, did you?

Race is irrelevant to the subject of violence. You are right, there is no racism.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Reality Check said:

Race is irrelevant to the subject of violence. You are right, there is no racism.

That's not the point, at all. Do you have assisted living help?

What is your solution to white on black violence?

• Haha (+1) 1

ckOzUpR.jpg

2 hours ago, GregPersons said:

71 sources cited. 

it's called, 'black on black crime' because of the staggering numbers, idiot. 

that said, demographics are a leading factor.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

ckOzUpR.jpg

it's called, 'black on black crime' because of the staggering numbers, idiot. 

Curious, where did you find the graphic?

Did you check the source yourself?

Or did you just rely on this meme to make the point for you? 

Did you read the article, or just go to your favorite Facebook group? 

Just now, GregPersons said:

Curious, where did you find the graphic?

Did you check the source yourself?

Or did you just rely on this meme to make the point for you? 

Did you read the article, or just go to your favorite Facebook group? 

idiot, look to the bottom of the graphic and see who issued it. 

are you really this stoopid?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

idiot, look to the bottom of the graphic and see who issued it. 

are you really this stoopid?

Moron. I see it. Did you go to that link and verify the numbers yourself, is what I am asking. Or did you just assume because it looks official it must be right? 

In other words, you're taking the meme's word for it? There's a graph and the URL looks like it is right.  Is it? Do you know?

Edited by GregPersons
  • Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

That's not the point, at all. Do you have assisted living help?

What is your solution to white on black violence?

Race is not relevant to the subject of violence. That is the point you proved. Your hypocrisy and personal racism blinds you to that fact.

Race is not relevant to the subject of violence. That is the point you proved. Your hypocrisy and personal racism blinds you to that fact.

Oh it's not? And what other contexts is violence divorced from in your reality? Does violence fall out of the sky? 

Just curious how the world works in your weird little brain.

25 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Moron. I see it. Did you go to that link and verify the numbers yourself, is what I am asking. Or did you just assume because it looks official it must be right? 

In other words, you're taking the meme's word for it? There's a graph and the URL looks like it is right.  Is it? Do you know?

Always with the childish name calling. Your agitation game is getting weaker by the day. How did you draw such a lame assignment to have to spout "racism" all day long.

Always with the childish name calling. Your agitation game is getting weaker by the day. How did you draw such a lame assignment to have to spout "racism" all day long.

You should put in a guess in the identity thread. Seems like you've got an idea forming in there. I can see your wheels turning, slowly but surely. I gave you a template to help organize your thinking, and an incentive to do it (guess right and I go away!).  Highest score so far is 1 out of 7, B word. 

Oh it's not? And what other contexts is violence divorced from in your reality? Does violence fall out of the sky? 

Just curious how the world works in your weird little brain.

Another childish response. You will always be an employee with your attitude towards adversity. Violence isn't about race. In your mind however, it is all the white man's fault. You are the only racist that I have observed here.

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

Another childish response. You will always be an employee with your attitude towards adversity. Violence isn't about race. In your mind however, it is all the white man's fault. You are the only racist that I have observed here.

You should take a guess in the thread. There's even a question about what my employment status is and what you think I do.

How does violence happen? How did the violence in the Tulsa Race Massacre of 1921 happen? How was that violence not about race?  Just asking you to explain your position, so I can better understand my hypocrisy. I've answered each and every one of your questions, have I not? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

You should put in a guess in the identity thread. Seems like you've got an idea forming in there. I can see your wheels turning, slowly but surely. I gave you a template to help organize your thinking, and an incentive to do it (guess right and I go away!).  Highest score so far is 1 out of 7, B word. 

More childish hostility. Do you really believe all of this nonsense you post? Who or what you are is not of any interest to me. You seem intent on getting video of the posters here, which says a lot about your possible agenda. Doxxing people would be right up your alley. 

You should take a guess in the thread. There's even a question about what my employment status is and what you think I do.

How does violence happen? How did the violence in the Tulsa Race Massacre of 1921 happen? How was that violence not about race?  Just asking you to explain your position, so I can better understand my hypocrisy. I've answered each and every one of your questions, have I not? 

Your answers are rubbish. You want to vilify white people, and that is it. You are racist against white people. It's obvious, but not to you.

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Your answers are rubbish. You want to vilify white people, and that is it. You are racist against white people. It's obvious, but not to you.

You should also read my Racism 101 thread to see why "racist against white people" (like your "black on black crime") is a KKK talking point.

If you are not personally in the KKK, are you sure your dad wasn't? You seem to only know their views on this, and truly, you seem like it's the only source of information on race you've had so far. It's all KKK ***** from you. No exaggeration.