CHAZ Seattle Observations

16 hours ago, Doc said:

It would have been interesting to see what, if anything, Trump would have done it if didn't implode on its own so quickly (you knew it would happen, but not this fast).  Would he have waited for it to happen, even if it took weeks or months?  I guess we'll never know.

....I'm guessing that he wanted to do something either by ordering Federal National Guard deployments or following up with his threats to use military police, but was quickly talked out of it by advisors, military/DOD, etc......the states are empowered and have state based National Guards units.....so it may have been a good strategy to sit back and watch their elected officials perform under CRISIS MANAGEMENT......and the major liberal cities were an abysmal disaster......zero leadership, decisiveness, maintenance of law and order, property destruction gone wild with minimal arrests.....BUT....all was peaceful protesting by MSM standards (COUGH)........bet ALL of those "officials" get re-elected in landslides..........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Have them remove all their barriers and give them buckets and scrub brushes to clean up their mess. Fine them and use the monies to clean up. No taxpayer dollars should be used to restore the neighborhood back to its original state. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Have them remove all their barriers and give them buckets and scrub brushes to clean up their mess. Fine time and use the monies to clean up. No taxpayer dollars should be used to restore the neighborhood back to its original state. 

I am sure Mayor Jenny "negotiated" just that. <_<

• Haha (+1) 1

Heh Trump says they won't leave, so just to call it #fakenews, they will all be packing up shortly. (Wouldn't that be nice?)

Welp, instead of a Kent State Moment for Trump, it may turn out that Mayor Jenny will have to stop aiding and abetting.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Have them remove all their barriers and give them buckets and scrub brushes to clean up their mess. Fine them and use the monies to clean up. No taxpayer dollars should be used to restore the neighborhood back to its original state. 

Hey, US law says they loose their citizenship.  

On 6/28/2020 at 11:24 AM, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am sure Mayor Jenny "negotiated" just that. <_<

It I was a Seattle taxpayer I'd be furious having to pay to clean up their mess.  

I'd say "I'm not paying my taxes until my demands are met!!"   Two can play that game.  

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It I was a Seattle taxpayer I'd be furious having to pay to clean up their mess.  

I'd say "I'm not paying my taxes until my demands are met!!"   Two can play that game.  

I am not sure she cares. She's complicit. She could have had the electric and internet shut down immediately and things would have broken up quickly.  Then, the police should have been allowed to come in and do clean-up (instead of being ordered to stand-down). Will anyone run against her? Will the RNC run someone against her with a shot of winning? Like I said, I doubt she cares.

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am not sure she cares. She's complicit. She could have had the electric and internet shut down immediately and things would have broken up quickly.  Then, the police should have been allowed to come in and do clean-up (instead of being ordered to stand-down). Will anyone run against her? Will the RNC run someone against her with a shot of winning? Like I said, I doubt she cares.

If she doesn't she needs to go.  My brother in law lives there as well as a few clients.  I'd love to get their take on this.  

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

If she doesn't she needs to go.  My brother in law lives there as well as a few clients.  I'd love to get their take on this.  

Ask him.

I am not sure why the RNC doesn't run better people. Maybe there is no way those "better people" would win. It frustrates me in NYS that we have been abandoned to the ijits, and in many ways I blame the Republicans. There are enough people in "upstate" NY to overcome the metro NYC area, but they no longer even appear to try.

• Like (+1) 2