Will GregPersons Continue to Beat His Wife?

Will he?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will our beloved Mr. Persons continue to beat his wife?

• Yes
    • Yes

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

If an American genocide is your favorite, by all means add it to your list!  The list is yours, after all, and I don’t want to influence you one way of the other.  The short sampling I provided you with was limited to acts of the last roughly 100 years, and only scratched the surface of genocides globally during that time.

As for the definition of racist, it has already been provided for you by another poster, and was provided early on in your short stay.

Moving on to your inquiry about objectivity, where you imply that logic itself is racist, and will no doubt continue on to that there is no truth but instead there are 7 billion or so personal truths; again I‘ll simply ask why you’re taking up my task in our argument, and working hard to defeat yourself.

So your definition of "racism" is actually "prejudice" then? You deny that racism is structural? You can't say with your own keyboard what you think racism is, otherwise? 

Also, are you saying "objectivity" is real? Just curious. You seem to operate under the assumption there is an absolute "correct" answer to things, and that you know what they are.

Again. You think you're clever. It's adorable. It's like you are a child, playing hide & seek, and you're in the middle of the living room with the pillow on your head. And you're singing "You can't seee meeeee.... it's objectively true you can't seee meeee"

lol

Edited by GregPersons
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

Read the 101 thread for a full explanation, then you may continue with me. 

You don't get to skip to 201 by walking out of 101 and saying it's all BS, bud.

No those are general. I want SPECIFIC things I've done, not done, said, not said that have brought you to the definitive conclusion that I am in FACT a racists.

I'll wait..............

Just now, Chef Jim said:

No those are general. I want SPECIFIC things I've done, not done, said, not said that have brought you to the definitive conclusion that I am in FACT a racists.

I'll wait..............

Again it's you wanting me to take a deep dive into your post history. Again I am declining this very odd invitation.

Again you will find your SPECIFIC answer in the specific thread. 

These posts here. Also racist. 

Any effort to uphold the racist structures in place = racist.

What you are doing = racist. 

Can you understand this = no.

Will you argue it still = yes.

Again it's you wanting me to take a deep dive into your post history. Again I am declining this very odd invitation.

Again you will find your SPECIFIC answer in the specific thread. 

These posts here. Also racist. 

Any effort to uphold the racist structures in place = racist.

What you are doing = racist. 

Can you understand this = no.

Will you argue it still = yes.

Why are you declining to dive into my posting history.  

What racist structures am I upholding.  Be specific!!

What am I doing that is racist.  Be specific!

I want to learn.  I want to know.  Please help me Obi Wan!  

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why am I declining? Because you are disgusting to me and unpleasant. Dealing with you this much is not fun. I don't want to read any more of your drivel than I need to. You're not attractive, and you're not smart. I don't enjoy your writing. Why would I do that?

I understand why you want it. You think you're special. You think you are the center of this conversation. You think you deserve special treatment on the subject of race. You think that the work of "self examination" should be done for you, at your beck and call. 

These are just some of the ways in which you are racist and upholding racism. You can see many more specific examples in your post history and thought processes. Self examination is hard! It's why White folks have avoided it for generations! Often very violently! 

Let me know if this makes sense. Happy to help you on your journey. Its not easy!

Edited by GregPersons

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

giphy.gif

Why am I declining? Because you are disgusting to me and unpleasant. Dealing with you this much is not fun. I don't want to read any more of your drivel than I need to. You're not attractive, and you're not smart. I don't enjoy your writing. Why would I do that?

I understand why you want it. You think you're special. You think you are the center of this conversation. You think you deserve special treatment on the subject of race. You think that the work of "self examination" should be done for you, at your beck and call. 

These are just some of the ways in which you are racist and upholding racism. You can see many more specific examples in your post history and thought processes. Self examination is hard! It's why White folks have avoided it for generations! Often very violently! 

So you got nothing.  That's what I figured.  You seem to have no problem reading my "drivel" in your "Everybody's a Racist But Me!" threads but when pressed to prove your little experiment all you come up with is cryptic bull####.  

Why are you here?  What is your end game?  What are you expecting?  If we all admit we are racist will you say "my job is done here" and leave?

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

So you got nothing.  That's what I figured.  You seem to have no problem reading my "drivel" in your "Everybody's a Racist But Me!" threads but when pressed to prove your little experiment all you come up with is cryptic bull####.  

Why are you here?  What is your end game?  What are you expecting?  If we all admit we are racist will you say "my job is done here" and leave?

His end game is advancing Marxist structures by attempting to shame people.

The people he’s trying to shame have nothing to be ashamed of, however, which is why he insists on the wholesale creation of new definitions for commonly understood words; and insists that the application of logic and the understanding of truth itself is racist.

The purpose is the rejection of Western Enlightenment values.

He thinks this is clever or novel.  It isn’t.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The people he’s trying to shame have nothing to be ashamed of, however, which is why he insists on the wholesale creation of new definitions for commonly understood words; and insists that the application of logic and the understanding of truth itself is racist.

In case you missed it earlier, he already posted (without irony): "wasn't Marx proven entirely correct in the end". 

He's not hiding what he is. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hey buddy, I'm a lover, not a fighter!

Note: I do reject religion, but I do not believe life is meaningless.

I’m guessing you never watched the big Lebowski ?

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Novel?  No. 
Clever? No

Sad?  Yeah. 
Confused?  Yeah. 

According to his logic because I don’t wear pink, March in breast cancer awareness parades and donate to breast cancer research  I’m for  breast cancer. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In case you missed it earlier, he already posted (without irony): "wasn't Marx proven entirely correct in the end". 

He's not hiding what he is. 

They never can.

Also hilarious is that for whatever reason Marxists never seem to read much Marx.  Anyone who has read Marx knows that his predictions failed to come true.  He was a lousy prognosticator.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Novel?  No. 
Clever? No

Sad?  Yeah. 
Confused?  Yeah. 

According to his logic because I don’t wear pink, March in breast cancer awareness parades and donate to breast cancer research  I’m for  breast cancer. 

October is Breast Cancer Pink.

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I started it, could not finish. And yes, I know people love the film.

Me too !

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Novel?  No. 
Clever? No

Sad?  Yeah. 
Confused?  Yeah. 

Remember, he doesn’t adhere to logic, because logic is racist.

As such, he has no logic to accord to.

He’s just out here speaking HIS truth, man.