2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

1 minute ago, ogham26 said:

these states were never actually in play for Biden.  the media is a joke.  

Florida and arizona are already likely trump as well.  just need PA Michigan or Wisconsin and its over.

There's a man/woman with a working brain on their shoulders. Agreed. :beer: 

Yup.

2 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

This could just be some dude making stuff up. Go ask Harris County, Texas, what they think of voter fraud. 

You can't make this stuff up.  Literally ask why Democrats act like is it a farce, and you claim it is some dude making it up.  Hahaha

The lead up to actual results on E-Day is always entertaining. Half the people looking at the Florida "numbers" so far think it points to a win for Trump and half think it points to a win for Biden. We'll see once they start reporting the actual votes.

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

alright lets take a break from florida.  what's going on in penn, mich, wisco and minny? we got any early numbers there?

Florida, Nevada, and Arizona are the only states I'm aware of that are reporting party registration of voters right now so people are trying to extrapolate from there. Unfortunately there's no real way to do it effectively because for example, close to 1/3 of the voters in Florida are not affiliated with either party and it will certainly boil down to who ultimately wins that group of voters. Nevada appears to be in the bag for Biden. Doesn't seem like there's much of a reason to think Arizona and Florida are leaning one way or the other right now.

Edit: The only other significant update is that North Carolina (which is one of the swing states we were hoping to have results from quickest) will be delaying their results up to an hour due to some polling locations opening late.

Edited by DCOrange

21 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

alright lets take a break from florida.  what's going on in penn, mich, wisco and minny? we got any early numbers there?

Florida and AZ have the best early numbers, which is why they're being used. 

But what's happening there (trump landslides) is national. 

Another loser: Luntz is going to be wrong again. Trump leads all these states by comfortable margins. 

CLOWN SHOW ALERT: 

1 minute ago, DCOrange said:

For those that want to latch on to the earliest results possible:

You'll get better information sticking your finger in a light socket and having a near death experience than you will listening to a guy who's a proven fraud. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, coltrane34 said:

CLOWN SHOW ALERT: 

You'll get better information sticking your finger in a light socket and having a near death experience than you will listening to a guy who's a proven fraud. 

Thanks for the tip

Just now, coltrane34 said:

You still think Florida is in play? STILL? Never let it be said you're not loyal. 

I dont care about florida and arizona who are usually republican, if they turned blue awesome. I know you are scared but it's ok Trumpie.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, coltrane34 said:

Meanwhile: 

The man is unable to speak, let alone lead. 

AZ going, going, GONE. Joe never had a chance to win really. It was always a mirage. 

And this is a bad sign for MN: 

Gee, if only this could have been predicted! 

trump won fl by about 113k votes in 2016. if he really does double that the odds look good for another four.

btw i just looked that up and it showed hillary's running mate as tim kaine.  you could have held a gun to my head 5 minutes ago and i couldnt have come up with that name

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, aristocrat said:

trump won fl by about 113k votes in 2016. if he really does double that the odds look good for another four.

btw i just looked that up and it showed hillary's running mate as tim kaine.  you could have held a gun to my head 5 minutes ago and i couldnt have come up with that name

Correct. There's never been an election where Florida and Ohio go more to the right than the previous election and PA, MI, GA, WI didn't follow suit. 

This is a marker that it's over.

Just now, TBBills said:

I never put out a map... 

You still look scared b/c now you're making stuff up.

Ah, you're right. It was SoTier. I confuse you two. Wonder why? :lol: 

PSA: Exit polls are about to be made available for the first time today in the early states. The smart play is to ignore them as people have been lying to pollsters for over a year now, they're not going to suddenly start telling the truth now. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, coltrane34 said:

Correct. There's never been an election where Florida and Ohio go more to the right than the previous election and PA, MI, GA, WI didn't follow suit. 

This is a marker that it's over.

Ah, you're right. It was SoTier. I confuse you two. Wonder why? :lol: 

PSA: Exit polls are about to be made available for the first time today in the early states. The smart play is to ignore them as people have been lying to pollsters for over a year now, they're not going to suddenly start telling the truth now. 

Can you give me one source on any of these tweets that are a) verified and b) linking to actual information?

PS It's election day and Trump never released his healthcare plan. 

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Can you give me one source on any of these tweets that are a) verified and b) linking to actual information?

Can you with any of the polling data you're a slave to? Nope, you can't. (Mine are coming from state websites -- they're there for you to vet)

Edited by coltrane34