2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Has Trump?

Trump calls Black Lives Matter a 'symbol of hate' as he digs in on race <<< CNN, notice how they conflate small and big b even within that title. 

Bunch of news sources based on this tweet:

Trump rips athletes kneeling for anthem, calls Black Lives Matter a 'Marxist group' - part of a Fox & Friends interview

The first six pages of google have that first one over and over and over again. Apparently, the news organizations thought his denouncing Black Lives Matter was a bad thing so they wrote copious articles about it.

If you dig further, you may find more. I was unwilling to spend more time on google.

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

How many times has he denounced the rioters and anarchists? When he does that he is denouncing them while not falling into the lefts trap of calling them by name. 

I may have misread and thought he should declare them a domestic terrorist organization like he did Antifa.

35 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, yes he has. 

Yeah.  I misread.  Sorry.

On 9/4/2020 at 5:02 PM, DFT said:

Name calling those that choose to believe the OVERWHELMING evidence that the reports are false, isn’t the best way to be civil and have a conversation, Kemp.  I say this having had to remove your post from my ignore list given your propensity to spam your point across multiple threads.  You choose to believe the reports you wish.  Some choose to believe the evidence that says otherwise.  It makes none a “moron”.  

Trump will surely file a defamation suit. He loves to sue and these charges are pretty serious stuff.

But he won't. 

Because he knows.

Fake quote.

Fake Description of gif.

Yep BillsZtime is still running on empty.

Polls: Biden Lags Behind Hillary’s 2016 Numbers With Florida’s Hispanic Voters

"The President’s support among Hispanics is growing and he is on track to surpass his 2016 vote totals among our diverse communities.”

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Back to the Big Lie because they think democrat voters are VERY stupid. 

Can you imagine their internals if they are already coming up with excuses for why they lost? And Russia is only believable to their hardcore base who only read headlines and have no idea how to read reports. 

I wonder if the House is in play?

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Can you imagine their internals if they are already coming up with excuses for why they lost? And Russia is only believable to their hardcore base who only read headlines and have no idea how to read reports. 

I wonder if the House is in play?

I think it may be.

The longer this has dragged on, the worse its gotten for the DNC's optics. Last night my significant other had a virtual DNC fundraiser meeting (which was sparsely attended), after which her and some of our friends had a virtual happy hour thing and watched Mulan (woof). The mood after their fundraiser was grim, and one of our left leaning friends whom I can talk the most with had an epiphany during the evening. She was saying how three/four months ago, at the peak of the "right wing" protests against the lock downs in CA she couldn't understand how people could be so selfish. She couldn't understand how people could just say "screw the rest of the world" and focus only on themselves and their immediate families' safety and livelihoods. But after her mom's block in NYC was smashed to bits in a recent "peaceful" protest, she told me last night "now I get it. I get why people can only care about themselves because no one else will help them when things are going down". 

... It was a SMALL step, but a big one for her. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3