Defund the Police?

24 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Daily reminder: when police brutality stops, so will the punishments.

It seems some spoiled brats forgot that life has consequences.

The second sentence here is in reference to the idiots getting their skulls knocked by the police I presume?  

Leftists when cops get shot trying to stop crime: iTs pARt oF tHE j0B

Leftists when criminals get shot committing crime: REEEEEEEEEEEE EXECUTIONERS! HE WAS A GOOD BOY!  WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS???

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Leftists when cops get shot trying to stop crime: iTs pARt oF tHE j0B

Leftists when criminals get shot committing crime: REEEEEEEEEEEE EXECUTIONERS! HE WAS A GOOD BOY!  WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS???

Why is that wrong? Can you not have a job that is dangerous while also being expected to not assault and murder people?

There are a lot of jobs more dangerous than being a cop, like being a farmer. Yet, my grandfather didn't shoot the tractor and beat my grandmother whenever he got scared.

28 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Define defunded.  

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/defund

4 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I'm sorry it's not OAN or Breitbart, though I bet if you look hard enough you can find it there too. It'll probably be misspelled, however.

That is NOT the definition of defund my friend.  I  think you may have missed Merriam-Websters little disclaimer at the new definition of defund. Just in case you missed it I'll show you here:

These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'defund.' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors.

Anyway so be specific.  Are you calling for withdrawal of 100% of funding for the police? 

EDIT #2 What is OAN and I've almost never gone to Breitbart.  Assume much?? 

Edited by Chef Jim

Just now, Chef Jim said:

That is NOT the definition of defund my friend.  I  think you may have missed Merriam-Websters little disclaimer at the new definition of defund. Just in case you missed it I'll show you here:

These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'defund.' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors.

Start from the top, left to right.
image.png.535ccee43b551f7ebf6368745829d1e9.png

"Defund" "To withdraw funding from"

My definition is the same.

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you're calling for the abolition of police? 

Yes, he is, because all police are bad, evil terrorists. He needs them all gone. This will, apparently, end all the oppression in his life. And there's lots of it. Tons of it.

I'm amazed he can even post here with all the oppression in his life caused by police.  That's how badly he's being oppressed by police.

Edited by IDBillzFan

4 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

That's not what the definition says. Defunding can be partial or full. Do we need to define withdraw?

Liberals crack me up! They love these catchy slogans and then are forced to turn themselves into knots trying to explain their way out of them. Next time someone comes up with Defund the Police or Black Lives Matter, People Can’t Be Illegal, or a Woman’s Right to Choose, or.... maybe they’ll spend thirty minutes at a whiteboard with an eraser before unleashing this knee jerk nonsense on America.

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Liberals crack me up!

Defund the police! But ONLY if you agree with MY definition of defund, which I won't share with you because it's mine, all mine!!  :lol:

I have an idea, dumbass. Try saying what you mean instead of hiding your stupidity behind semantics.

Oh, hey...I know why. Because you're too intellectually bankrupt to understand how unbelievably stupid you sound when you call for something you're not even smart enough to define without asking for help.

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Liberals crack me up! They love these catchy slogans and then are forced to turn themselves into knots trying to explain their way out of them. Next time someone comes up with Defund the Police or Black Lives Matter, People Can’t Be Illegal, or a Woman’s Right to Choose, or.... maybe they’ll spend thirty minutes at a whiteboard with an eraser before unleashing this knee jerk nonsense on America.

You read my statement trying to agree on the definition of a word and that's what you see happening here?

What I believe we should do is secondary to us agreeing what words mean.

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Defund the police! But ONLY if you agree with MY definition of defund, which I won't share with you because it's mine, all mine!!  :lol:

I have an idea, dumbass. Try saying what you mean instead of hiding your stupidity behind semantics.

Oh, hey...I know why. Because you're too intellectually bankrupt to understand how unbelievably stupid you sound when you call for something you're not even smart enough to define without asking for help.

I don't have definitions of words. The dictionary does. I'm starting to see that's hard for folks to grasp.