After Trump Lies Again He is Fact Checked By Twitter and Throws a Tantrum - Trump's Campaign Then Lies, Too

5 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

And the paid Agent's nose continues to grow.

I notice you never deny being a paid propagandist, 

You are without a doubt the phoniest poster on this site.

Move on Vladdy. You have been exposed. Have a vodka on me, liberty for you is a choice of vodka. For those who think I am joking about Rhino. If you have 6 months like he does because he is paid, go back at review his 50,000 posts of the same rhetoric, day after day, month after month....

Didn't I see you in a Geico commercial  a few months ago? ".,,and you have potenrial..."

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

He has you duped too....it is no journey, just an Agent in training. Came along about the same time as the Russian involvement. 

I am sure on some level Vladdy is a fine fellow and a lover of fine vodka, but I could never believe his status is genuine....

This is not hobby/passion , this is paid work with talking points.

Don't expect he's getting paid; definitely not for posting HERE.  (Seriously, what kind of a sane person would pay a guy to post political info on a Buffalo Bill's submessage board dedicated to politics where the phrase posted far more often that any other is "you're an idiot?"  Whoever pays Tibs is definitely not sane.)

But should DR ever eventually get a book out of this, and he really should, will definitely get in line to buy it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Don't expect he's getting paid; definitely not for posting HERE.  (Seriously, what kind of a sane person would pay a guy to post political info on a Buffalo Bill's submessage board dedicated to politics where the phrase posted far more often that any other is "you're an idiot?"  Whoever pays Tibs is definitely not sane.)

But should DR ever eventually get a book out of this, and he really should, will definitely get in line to buy it.

Chapter 10.  Advice. 

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Taro T said:

If DR doesn't sign my copy, he is going to have a problem. ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

So it is ok for you to make a comment on another country but not for others to comment on yours. Typical response of a bully. 

Our problems are my priority, but not restricted to commentary on others. Any democracy that allows religion to be a controlling and recognized excuse for discrimination ends in major conflict. In a democracy the first support of citizens relationships to each other must be the country and laws. 

The bridge between religions (ie Christian and Muslim) is love of country. 

First of all, we were discussing mask and gloves, so where the **** did religion come into the picture? Because I mentioned the Constitution? 

Then you go on some rant about democracy? If you want to discuss politics of another country, then you might want to learn what form of government that country has

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1