Should Trump Be Wearing A Mask?

To set an example? 

Are you wearing yours out at stores and such? 

I don't wear mine running or working in the yard. My neighbor is building a shed now and has his on in the yard, but I think he only does it when his wife is watching him, lol. 

Nick Saban to the state of Alabama: Wear a mask

Alabama Coach Nick Saban is wearing his mask and says you should, too. (Al.com image) Alabama Coach Nick Saban is wearing his mask and says you should, too. (Al.com image)

Alabama football coach Nick Saban appeared Thursday in a public service announcement reminding the state’s residents to wear masks amid the novel coronavirus pandemic.

In the PSA, Saban and Alabama director of sports medicine Jeff Allen — both wearing masks — bump into Crimson Tide mascot Big Al, who is not wearing one. Saban and Allen remind Big Al about the importance of wearing a mask and proper social distancing.

“All of us want to make sure we play football this fall,” Saban says in the video, addressing the camera. “And to make that happen, we must be sure we stay at home if we have symptoms, wash your hands often, follow all social-distancing guidelines and please wear a mask anytime you’re around other people.”

Nick Saban has a new PSA in which he rips Big Al the mascot for not wearing a mask. pic.twitter.com/9vtSUQOx21

— Michael Casagrande (@ByCasagrande) May 21, 2020

Saban is not the first sports figure to appear in PSAs about the outbreak. For example, this week West Virginia men’s basketball coach Bob Huggins also appeared in a mask PSA.

Read more here.

If anyone needs an example set for them to decide how to behave, they really should just quit pretending to be an adult.  Put on some diapers and roll around on the floor or something. 

1 minute ago, dubs said:

If anyone needs an example set for them to decide how to behave, they really should just quit pretending to be an adult.  Put on some diapers and roll around on the floor or something. 

LOL, That's Trump nation for a sure! 

What happened to that part of the population that they run to a POS like Tump? 

Crazy 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He looks like a big fat d-bag out there trying to swing at the ball 

Yeah, but he’s a winner every time! It’s really remarkable how he slices the ball So far, yet it miraculously finds its way to the middle of the fairway!! It’s tremendous!!! ?

• Haha (+1) 1

Was busy this long weekend

Made Japanese curried beef ribs 

Made washed rind cheese

Made some soppressata to cure

Made chicken liver pate 

Made smoked pork shoulder with roasted potatoes and corn

Anybody else Make anything fun?

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/22/2020 at 1:22 PM, dubs said:

Or go for a dip in the Lake of the Ozarks. 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He looks like a big fat d-bag out there trying to swing at the ball 

He looks like a morbidly obese d-bag every time I see him, not just when he’s a “wartime” president skipping church and hitting the links. 

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Made washed rind cheese

Made chicken liver pate 

Built a wall.  Seriously.  A climbing wall.  Lots of fun and good for the kids.  Just have to mount it to the garage wall.  

Edited by SectionC3

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Made washed rind cheese

Made chicken liver pate 

Not really, but almost.  I almost had grilled eggo waffles.  

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Built a wall.  Seriously.  A climbing wall.  Lots of fun and good for the kids.  Just have to mount it to the garage wall.  

Dude you can't even do this right.  It's:

I built a wall.  I said it was going to be a tremendous wall and now that it's done it's tremendous...a tremendous wall.  And yes Mexico will pay for it. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Made washed rind cheese

Made chicken liver pate 

Yeah, made fun of you for being fat like Trump! ???

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Jill Biden will be a much more classy first lady than you 

C'mon g-tard, it's DOCTOR Jill Biden.   Every lefty I know always makes sure to emphasize the DOCTOR part of her name.

• Haha (+1) 2