Murphy Out at One Bills Live - Brown and Glab to Replace

11 hours ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

So what's Murphy up to now is he still going to be the play-by-play guy on the radio?

Given his eating habits and stuck in the house, I’d say 450lbs.. just a guess.

anyway, I like the Mad Maddie. I’d certainly take her over @Scott Law

• Haha (+1) 5

5 hours ago, Haze_21 said:

Don't see much of a difference between murphy and brown both boring company men.

I do however hold a grudge against brown for likely having a large hand in killing the original message board on the main site.

Why do you think he influenced that decision? Just a hunch?

5 hours ago, Haze_21 said:

Don't see much of a difference between murphy and brown both boring company men.

I do however hold a grudge against brown for likely having a large hand in killing the original message board on the main site.

It is HIS fault all of the lunatics were let go from the asylum? How?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 8/5/2020 at 4:45 PM, Dragoon said:

Why do you think he influenced that decision? Just a hunch?

They were trying to push people to their social media outlets which brown was heading so it made sense he had a hand in it.

And them doing it with no prior warning was pretty messed up considering people had a lot of connections that were instantly broken, and data lost. We never recovered some of the sim league stuff that was there.

Though I suppose it could have been a higher up. Brown made a nice target for our vitriol. 

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Haze_21 said:

They were trying to push people to their social media outlets which brown was heading so it made sense he had a hand in it.

And them doing it with no prior warning was pretty messed up considering people had a lot of connections that were instantly broken, and data lost. We never recovered some of the sim league stuff that was there.

Though I suppose it could have been a higher up. Brown made a nice target for our vitriol. 

A conspiracy of silence speaks volumes.

I don't know if that's appropriate in this case, but it does ramp up the drama.  ?