Do we have invisible planes?

4 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

I get it! Same reason I watch the Trump pressers! 

Really??  You watch it press conferences?  Why would you do that?  

I also think it's quite interesting you're comparing your posts here to a Trump press conference.  Geeez, they are worse than I imagined. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Really??  You watch it press conferences?  Why would you do that?  

I also think it's quite interesting you're comparing your posts here to a Trump press conference.  Geeez, they are worse than I imagined. 

It’s clear that you don’t watch. 

Trump is addressing the nation right now to discuss the invisible planes! 

84A9938E-70C6-45E4-8C54-4C39A55E9D44.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 3

15 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

Saw a video of Trump talking about these planes that are invisible. Is that possible? What a huge advantage that would be for us? 

What do you guys think? 

I've never seen one so probably.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

Saw a video of Trump talking about these planes that are invisible. Is that possible? What a huge advantage that would be for us? 

What do you guys think? 

You know the odd thing about this is that you’re poking fun and we actually do have invisible planes. You cannot see them with naked eye clearly nor with radar. 

Since I know your skeptical of news sources, I’ve pulled one close to your heart - CNN.  I found this link for you which gives you a rudimentary understanding. 

Invisible technology

Understand that this video is is from 2012.....8 years ago. We’ve come a long way. 

Carry on....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Bockeye said:

You know the odd thing about this is that you’re poking fun and we actually do have invisible planes. You cannot see them with naked eye clearly nor with radar. 

Since I know your skeptical of news sources, I’ve pulled one close to your heart - CNN.  I found this link for you which gives you a rudimentary understanding. 

Invisible technology

Understand that this video is is from 2012.....8 years ago. We’ve come a long way. 

Carry on....

Nice try! Carry on! 

17 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

What do you guys think? 

...thinkin' good news is you won't know what hit ya.......no marks....no trace.....:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Bockeye said:

Invisible technology

Carry on....

I wonder if CNN talks so glowingly now about our military advances today?  

2 hours ago, Bockeye said:

Invisible technology

Carry on....

We have invisible planes?

Really?

Your link refers to cloaking devices which are not at all applicable to an airplane.

There is nothing in it that relates to airplanes at all.

Not to give this silly thread life, but there is no real justifiable reason to make airplanes invisible.

Undetectable, yes. Invisible, no.

The reason is that the goal is to get the kill shot off beyond visual range. It is incredibly undesirable to ever get into some kind of visual fight anymore.

The F-22 and F-35 address that issue, but they are not and never were designed or operated tactically in a manner that invisibility would be important.

There are some optical anti air defenses, but that is a very rare option.

This isn't Vietnam, and it isn't how this work is done.

• Thank you (+1) 2