Do we have invisible planes?

what a tie in 

Pelosi says Trump steps in ‘doggy doo’ with conspiracy theory about Joe Scarborough

“He comes in with doggy-doo on his shoes and everybody who works with him has that on their shoes, too,” Pelosi said in her weekly news conference.

Trump, stung by Scarborough’s critical coverage, has repeatedly suggested there was something fishy about the 2001 death of an intern who worked for Scarborough. The current anchor of “Morning Joe” was a Republican U.S. representative from Florida at the time of the intern’s death.

Authorities ruled Lori Klausutis, 28, died after she passed out due to an undiagnosed heart condition and hit her head on a desk.

Trump calls the death a “cold case” and has called on police to probe Scarborough, without providing any evidence to tie him to the death.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-pelosi-trump-doggy-doo-morning-joe-scarborough-20200520-ochtmqbuz5coxg6koloa4enzee-story.html

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

Saw a video of Trump talking about these planes that are invisible. Is that possible? What a huge advantage that would be for us? 

What do you guys think? 

I think they did a fly over at his stupid military parade thing he did. Landed at the Revolutionary war airport after, lol 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I see you all must be having a hard time making your post quota to get paid huh? Have to start stupid a55 threads in order to bump that count up now dontcha?

So you haven’t seen these planes? 

9 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I see you all must be having a hard time making your post quota to get paid huh? Have to start stupid a55 threads in order to bump that count up now dontcha?

Here is the footage of Curly Q getting hired.

• Haha (+1) 1

In aviation parlance, the phrase "cannot see" is used as a substitute for "cannot detect."

The F-22 and F-35 are "low observable" designs, as they address the three ways aircraft detect other aircraft.

I think this is a silly thread over nothing.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, sherpa said:

In aviation parlance, the phrase "cannot see" is used as a substitute for "cannot detect."

The F-22 and F-35 are "low observable" designs, as they address the three ways aircraft detect other aircraft.

Trump said you literally can’t see it. Literally. Even if it was sitting right next to you 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I have heard and used the phrase "cannot see" hundreds of times in talking about these things., and I sure as hell know what it means.

No one is doubting you, I doubt Trump has any clue at all 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

This is an awesome thread.  TDS at it's finest.  Keep up the good work.  

You’re right! This is a fantastic thread.  Wondered how long it would take for Trumptards to defend him! ???

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

I just want to know how the pilots get in it, if they can’t see it right next to them? 

13 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

You’re right! This is a fantastic thread.  Wondered how long it would take for Trumptards to defend him! ???

What's to defend?  It's fun to watch you TDS'ers lose your ***** over something stupid.