Trump v Vance

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You have to admit though, it’s not us liberals that are literally trying to turn Trump into a person bounded by no laws, no rules no checks. You guys are literally trying to make him a dictator. His lawyers seriousLy argued he can murder and not be stopped, and can keep on murderering and no one should be able to investigate. He admires Putin greatly. 

Boy, I wish I was exaggerating, but I’m not. We all know Trump has four votes on the court to turn him into an unaccountable executive, with an election on the horizon that he might be constitutionally protected from interfering in illegally. 

yes, i will literally admit that it is you liberals who are trying to turn Trump into a dictator. no one else i know of is trying to do that. obviously, you need to look into the mirror to see your hysteria.

Edited by Foxx

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You have to admit though, it’s not us liberals that are literally trying to turn Trump into a person bounded by no laws, no rules no checks. You guys are literally trying to make him a dictator. His lawyers seriousLy argued he can murder and not be stopped, and can keep on murderering and no one should be able to investigate. He admires Putin greatly. 

Boy, I wish I was exaggerating, but I’m not. We all know Trump has four votes on the court to turn him into an unaccountable executive, with an election on the horizon that he might be constitutionally protected from interfering in illegally. 

46,000,000 abortions since 1970. That does not include the US citizens never born because those aborted babies never grew up to procreate. The left is collapsing under the weight of its own contradictions. Your propaganda game is weak and getting weaker by the day. This will be a long Summer for you guys.

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

yes, i will literally admit that it is you liberals who are trying to turn Trump into a dictator. no one else i know of is trying to do that. obviously, you need to look into the mirror to see your hysteria.

Yes, it’s  the Liberals fault, everything is. 

4 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

46,000,000 abortions since 1970. That does not include the US citizens never born because those aborted babies never grew up to procreate. The left is collapsing under the weight of its own contradictions. Your propaganda game is weak and getting weaker by the day. This will be a long Summer for you guys.

Oh, so abortions are taking place so it’s ok to turn the presidency into a emperorship. 

Spit 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, it’s  the Liberals fault, everything is. 

Oh, so abortions are taking place so it’s ok to turn the presidency into a emperorship. 

Spit 

You are so dramatic. We all have blood on our hands either directly or indirectly. The difference between you and I is that I am not a hypocrite. This whole "pandemic" is a fraud.

You are so dramatic. We all have blood on our hands either directly or indirectly. The difference between you and I is that I am not a hypocrite. This whole "pandemic" is a fraud.

But abortion! 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But abortion! 

It's only 46,000,000 people. I wouldn't even bring it up if you weren't such a hypocrite. You are just mad because Hillary lost and globalism as it once was, is dead, and it is never coming back. I hope you post a photo of the expression on your face when Obama is executed for treason.

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

ah yes... the old guilty till proven innocent slant. in a liberal hellhole that logic might seem valid, thankfully this is the United States of America where you are innocent until proven guilty. much to the dismay of feelz and their desired narrative everywhere.

Who said anything about guilt?  

3 hours ago, Reality Check said:

It's only 46,000,000 people. I wouldn't even bring it up if you weren't such a hypocrite. You are just mad because Hillary lost and globalism as it once was, is dead, and it is never coming back. I hope you post a photo of the expression on your face when Obama is executed for treason.

That comment just got you placed on the Washed Up Psycho list.  Wow. 

3 hours ago, Reality Check said:

Fact:  far, far more people die in the United States each year as a result of gun violence than as a result of abortion.  

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

You sound like a guy who is coming down with a case of Biden Derangement Syndrome.  

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Who said anything about guilt?  

That comment just got you placed on the Washed Up Psycho list.  Wow. 

Fact:  far, far more people die in the United States each year as a result of gun violence than as a result of abortion.  

You sound like a guy who is coming down with a case of Biden Derangement Syndrome.  

You are a pathological liar with no shame. Your political ideology suits you well. When did this fantasy of putting people on lists start? Your Nazi interior can no longer hide itself. 

Not classy on your end.  Not classy at all.  

I’ll say it again.  Far, far more people die in the United States each year as a result of gun violence than as a result of abortion.  

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

No one is the country is above the law.  Should be simple.  If his records show nothing then he's got nothing to worry about.

We have a winner.  Thank you.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

No one is the country is above the law.  Should be simple.  If his records show nothing then he's got nothing to worry about.

You fail to understand the entire foundation of our legal system. It's not "guilty until you prove yourself innocent", it's quite the opposite. The sentiment you're pushing here is the reason WHY we have the system we do.

Just now, SectionC3 said:

We have a winner.  Thank you.  

Wrong. Unless you're promoting fascism, which you seem to love to do.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Not classy on your end.  Not classy at all.  

I'll make it classy. You are a pathological liar and you are spineless. Now it is classy and accurate.

5 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Good point. Obama's sealed records are on the table then.

11 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

You are a pathological liar with no shame. Your political ideology suits you well. When did this fantasy of putting people on lists start? Your Nazi interior can no longer hide itself. 

One more thing.  You may want to brush up on the born alive rule before you start spouting off about Nazi this and Nazi that.  A quick glance at that rule will confirm that gun violence obviously kills more people in the United States than does abortion.  

I'll make it classy. You are a pathological liar and you are spineless. Now it is classy and accurate.

Good point. Obama's sealed records are on the table then.

Why would Obama’s sealed records be on the table now?

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You fail to understand the entire foundation of our legal system. It's not "guilty until you prove yourself innocent", it's quite the opposite. The sentiment you're pushing here is the reason WHY we have the system we do.

Wrong. Unless you're promoting fascism, which you seem to love to do.

Hoax.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

One more thing.  You may want to brush up on the born alive rule before you start spouting off about Nazi this and Nazi that.  A quick glance at that rule will confirm that gun violence obviously kills more people in the United States than does abortion.  

600,000+ abortions a year in the US. 

30-40,0000 gun deaths a year in the US. 

Someone's REAL bad at math.

Just now, SectionC3 said:

You keep doubling down as a pathological liar. Please, continue.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

600,000+ abortions a year in the US. 

30-40,0000 gun deaths a year in the US. 

Someone's REAL bad at math.

Or someone doesn’t know the legal definition of a person.  Either one.  

• Haha (+1) 2