GMFB -- Bills Love. 👀 ​💪 - 2021 season — Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

Great stuff! Thanks, guys. I’ve been trying hard to secure my doomshield for 2020, but I can’t help it!

EVERYTHING points to a fantastic season -IF!

The Plus is regardless of what happens in this pandemic tainted season, we have a few very entertaining seasons ahead.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Great stuff! Thanks, guys. I’ve been trying hard to secure my doomshield for 2020, but I can’t help it!

EVERYTHING points to a fantastic season -IF!

The Plus is regardless of what happens in this pandemic tainted season, we have a few very entertaining seasons ahead.

Agreed.  I have been cautiously optimistic about a full season, but now that players have reported and its starting to feel more and more real, I'm literally counting down the days to the opener and I'm letting myself buy-in completely!

17 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

in the next hour or so.  

loving the Bills T on Kay.

@John from Riverside will be so jelly he missed her

someone needs to do a screen capture of Kay in that shirt

Burleson and schrager still clinging to the newton of 3 or 4 years ago. Sorry Nate, but I can’t see newton all of a sudden thriving on the short to intermediate area that edelman lives in. Or as Brandt coined it, “can’t see him edelman’ing his way down the field”. Newton and his career 59% comp rate is all of a sudden gonna morph into a precision slot passer just because he’s a Pat now? I’m skeptical. 

Team Kyle here, obviously. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

8 minutes ago, Maybe Someday said:

That look on his face when talking about he and Moss teaming up this season got me pumped!!! 

The reair will be at about 11:40 or so for anyone that wants to see it. 

I hear the TV in the background while WFH.   The wife changed the channel...  Now I'm waiting for someone to tweet the damn thing 

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to GMFB -- Bills Love. 👀 ​💪 - 2021 season — Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?