Dear #DeepState Coup Catchers Durham and Barr

Just now, Doc said:

You are correct.  Judging by not charging Trump with treason now that he's out of office, they've admitted it wasn't.

Mueller and the 2020 GOP Senate Report are lying about the 140+ meetings and coordinated campaign/Wikileaks drops?

image.thumb.jpeg.db1cebc1d31b6ebbf875baf8ad89b10a.jpeg

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

Mueller and the 2020 GOP Senate Report are lying about the 140+ meetings and coordinated campaign/Wikileaks drops?

image.thumb.jpeg.db1cebc1d31b6ebbf875baf8ad89b10a.jpeg

Mueller absolutely is a liar. GOP senate report, you just made that up. You're a lot like mueller.

What's Merrick Garland waiting for?  It's been 15 months since Trump took office.  If those alleged 140+ meetings meant anything, Trump would have been charged with treason by now.  Is the current Dem Admin protecting Trump also?

Durham issues trial subpoenas to Clinton campaign and DNC

By Jerry Dunleavy

Special counsel John Durham issued trial subpoenas for members of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign and the Democratic National Committee as he pushed his theory of a “joint venture” in the case against Democratic cybersecurity lawyer Michael Sussmann, who represented the Clinton campaign, and Rodney Joffe.Clinton’s campaign, the DNC, the opposition research firm Fusion GPS, and the Perkins Coie law firm are fighting Durham’s efforts to compel the submission of withheld documents, arguing their claims of attorney-client privilege should keep the records concealed. However, Durham is continuing his legal pressure as he insists those groups played a coordinated role in pushing false Trump-Russia collusion claims.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/durham-issues-trial-subpoenas-to-clinton-campaign-and-dnc

11 hours ago, Westside said:

No they did not

Well done sir.  I see below that BillSy wasn’t as prepared as I would have expected.   

BillSy rule #137-  trust blindly everything from the multi-year partisan investigation except the conclusion.  

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Durham issues trial subpoenas to Clinton campaign and DNC

By Jerry Dunleavy

Special counsel John Durham issued trial subpoenas for members of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign and the Democratic National Committee as he pushed his theory of a “joint venture” in the case against Democratic cybersecurity lawyer Michael Sussmann, who represented the Clinton campaign, and Rodney Joffe.Clinton’s campaign, the DNC, the opposition research firm Fusion GPS, and the Perkins Coie law firm are fighting Durham’s efforts to compel the submission of withheld documents, arguing their claims of attorney-client privilege should keep the records concealed. However, Durham is continuing his legal pressure as he insists those groups played a coordinated role in pushing false Trump-Russia collusion claims.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/durham-issues-trial-subpoenas-to-clinton-campaign-and-dnc

This is a good place for a reminder that to the left, attorney-client privilege is sacrosanct in our system until asserted by a representative of a conservative.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well done sir.  I see below that BillSy wasn’t as prepared as I would have expected.   

BillSy rule #137-  trust blindly everything from the multi-year partisan investigation except the conclusion.  

👆f’n🤡

lolz

SELECT COMMITTEE ON INTELLIGENCE UNITED STATES SENATE ON RUSSIAN ACTIVE MEASURES CAMPAIGNS AND INTERFERENCE IN THE 2016 U.S. ELECTION VOLUME 5: COUNTERINTELLIGENCE THREATS AND VULNERABILITIES

Mueller Report Shows Depth of Connections Between Trump Campaign and Russians ~ Donald J. Trump and 18 of his associates had at least 140 contacts with Russian nationals and WikiLeaks, or their intermediaries, during the 2016 campaign and presidential transition

Idiots

Edited by BillStime

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

As I've been saying, the undeniable fact that they simply can't get around is that a charge as serious as treason wouldn't just be dropped, especially since Trump is no longer in office and thus fair game for any and all types of prosecution.  Just keep asking this anytime BStime mentions it.

30 minutes ago, Doc said:

As I've been saying, the undeniable fact that they simply can't get around is that a charge as serious as treason wouldn't just be dropped, especially since Trump is no longer in office and thus fair game for any and all types of prosecution.  Just keep asking this anytime BStime mentions it.

140+ meetings w Russians

Coordinated campaign data and Wikileaks drops

Call it what you want but Conald worked w his Daddy BIGLY 

Whitewash and wish your history away - but it will always haunt you

Idiots

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

140+ meetings w Russians

Coordinated campaign data and Wikileaks drops

Call it what you want but Conald worked w his Daddy BIGLY 

Whitewash and wish your history away - but it will always haunt you

Idiots

Why isn’t he in jail, or even been arrested if he did what you say? (Which he hasn’t)

You make absolutely no sense. But keep beating that dead horse.👍🏻

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Westside said:

Why isn’t he in jail, or even been arrested if he did what you say? (Which he hasn’t)

Are you telling me that the Mueller and the GOP Senate reports are filled with lies?

Can you point to the last POTUS who was jailed?

Ignorance is bliss

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Are you telling me that the Mueller and the GOP Senate reports are filled with lies?

Can you point to the last POTUS who was jailed?

Ignorance is bliss

I'm saying you are filled with lies. The mueller report didn't say ***** about any wrong doing. And a couple of rino's do not make up the republican senators. I love your obsession with anything Trump. Keep it up, you're my favorite laugh of the day. 👍

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

But they did…and you know it Westside2

And so does DR…

The emperor has no clothes.

And you have no brains. 

2 hours ago, Westside said:

bt is a fanatical whack job. His preoccupation with Trump is beyond bizarre, sounds like a 

crazed ex lover stalking someone.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Westside said:

I'm saying you are filled with lies. The mueller report didn't say ***** about any wrong doing. And a couple of rino's do not make up the republican senators. I love your obsession with anything Trump. Keep it up, you're my favorite laugh of the day. 👍

And you have no brains. 

11 minutes ago, Albwan said:

bt is a fanatical whack job. His preoccupation with Trump is beyond bizarre, sounds like a 

crazed ex lover stalking someone.

image.thumb.jpeg.e2eb17a3f3af8627bead80404198c116.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Westside said:

pathetic, but thanks for the laughs at your expense. 

I think BillSy thinks Mueller was in on it.  Or is playing the long game.  Or maybe there are clues in the report. And the media that consistently published incorrect and false information until finally tapping out 4 years later is all part of Team Trump.  

Stay tuned for what is sure to come! 

🤣

39 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think BillSy thinks Mueller was in on it.  Or is playing the long game.  Or maybe there are clues in the report. And the media that consistently published incorrect and false information until finally tapping out 4 years later is all part of Team Trump.  

🤣

If Mueller is in on it, Merrick Garland must also be.  And Joey, for not pursuing it.

As for "what POTUS has been jailed, what POTUS has ever been accused of treason?  Again it's not a charge you suddenly let go, especially when he's no longer President and when he's considering another run. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

If Mueller is in on it, Merrick Garland must also be.  And Joey, for not pursuing it.

As for "what POTUS has been jailed, what POTUS has ever been accused of treason?  Again it's not a charge you suddenly let go, especially when he's no longer President and when he's considering another run. 

Oh yeah, Garland for sure.  Biden is a wild card—he could be in on it or he could think he’s the starting pitcher at the 1956 World Series. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

🤣

If only scooby and the gang were here to solve this mystery!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Oh yeah, Garland for sure.  Biden is a wild card—he could be in on it or he could think he’s the starting pitcher at the 1956 World Series.

I guess they're all in on it.  The only ones who have a good bead on it are the BStimes of the world.  LOL!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

But smart enough to convince Team Mueller while leaving you on Collusion Island sending opinions from some guy named Andy Wortman, yes? 

What did Rob Mueller say about collusion?  I forget.  

🤔

The full un redacted report has not been released - I can’t wait to see all the details associated with the 140+ meetings, Manafort’s campaign data and dirty trickster Roger Stone Wikileaks drops!

image.thumb.jpeg.8ea4df8f1697e3ec2b8b097ad15a04ec.jpeg

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The full un redacted report has not been released - I can’t wait to see all the details associated with the 140+ meetings, Manafort’s campaign data and dirty trickster Roger Stone Wikileaks drops!

That’s nothing compared to crackhead hunters laptop emails. There must be a reason the biden administration and the fbi have been trying to cover it up the past two years. I bet it has a whole bunch of treasonous stuff about the big guy and his crackhead son!!

Can’t wait til that comes out!!!

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Westside said:

That’s nothing compared to crackhead hunters laptop emails. There must be a reason the biden administration and the fbi have been trying to cover it up the past two years. I bet it has a whole bunch of treasonous stuff about the big guy and his crackhead son!!

Can’t wait til that comes out!!!

Hunters laptop - lol - Who currently has it? It’s been passed around to just about everyone in the cult.

I can’t wait to see it, too!

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886xom535jb57rajbhez0

But smart enough to convince Team Mueller while leaving you on Collusion Island sending opinions from some guy named Andy Wortman, yes? 

What did Rob Mueller say about collusion?  I forget.  

🤔

More importantly, what's Merrick Garland have to say about it?  Oh, nothing?  Thought so.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Oh, suddenly you need the unredacted report to have an answer.  

It’s certainly possible we need to wait for the sequel, Mueller Unredacted:  Collusion, Conclusion?! 

🤣🤣

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Oh, suddenly you need the unredacted report to have an answer.  

It’s certainly possible we need to wait for the sequel, Mueller Unredacted:  Collusion, Conclusion?! 

🤣🤣

Call it what you want Leo - but 140+ meetings with Russians will never be forgotten.

You try so hard to erase and pretend it never happened but there isn’t enough bleach to wash away that stain.

But you keep trying!

52 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Call it what you want Leo - but 140+ meetings with Russians will never be forgotten.

You try so hard to erase and pretend it never happened but there isn’t enough bleach to wash away that stain.

But you keep trying!

I’m calling it as Mueller called it, nothing more, nothing less.  

Check that——it’s less, of course, less than what you’re calling it—but you’re just spitballing because you’re not sure what Mueller actually said.   He’s kept you completely in the dark as to his findings on meetings with Rush’ins and whatnot.   I mean, I’ve seen the report, the media coverage etc, but you’re just not dialed in.  

Come to think of it, you’re like Hellen Keller on this whole thing.  You’re Hellen Keller-BillSy. 

Have a great night. This was fun. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1