Kudos to NPR on Reporting Joe Biden Sexaul Assault

7 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Can’t believe you clowns and DR.Trump himself have not tried to say it was Obama who made those comments on the bus. Y’all still blaming him for everything more than 3 years later! 

And Obama was still blaming Bush at the end of his second term, how new are you to this game?

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, westside2 said:

You really are a slimeball. Stop pretending you give two sh!ts about anything other than destroying this country. 

West side style. Stay classy!  

3 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

And Obama was still blaming Bush at the end of his second term, how new are you to this game?

Hillary and Obama have literally said 3 sentences since the election loss, and people continue to talk about them.  What's comical is she's probably watching Martha Stewart and he's probably shooting hoops, but somehow they'd still be the talk of the town if it weren't for Covid.  

22 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Grab them by the *****. You can do anything.

From the perfect transcript:  I just kiss, not I could just kiss.  They let you, not they might let you.  You can do anything.  Not you could do anything.  

Maybe Harvey could have had a pig pass.  

You just proved my point -- and that you're being intentionally dishonest about what happened. 

"You CAN do anything" -- then, he lists an extreme example. That's the pattern of typical big talk. TALK. Not assault. TALK between two men. Classless? Yup. An actual assault? Nope. 

You're wrong. And you just proved it. 

A pig pass is a Hollywood term of art. It means people like Harvey were known #######s, but allowed to be so because they paid the right money to the right people and causes. In other words, nothing or no one is more hypocritical than a Hollywood Progressive. They turned a blind eye to Harvey because he voted their way. That's it. Not because they cared about his victims or decorum, but only about partisanship. 

Be better than them. Be better than Harvey. Be a person of principles. 

21 minutes ago, daz28 said:

BENGHAZIII!!!!  Not a hypocrite at all.

What's this hot nonsense? Can't defend your point so you shift to another topic -- and then bungle that one? :lol: 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

West side style. Stay classy!  

Stay classy? Not when I'm dealing with fake people. 

If you're so concerned about people, why haven't you said anything about Pelosi holding up the stimulus money, not once, but twice? Not a peep from you. So dishonest 

2 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Stay classy? Not when I'm dealing with fake people. 

If you're so concerned about people, why haven't you said anything about Pelosi holding up the stimulus money, not once, but twice? Not a peep from you. So dishonest 

I don't feel it did any harm.  Corporate lawyers were going to(and are) exploit the crap out of that package.  I'm glad they did a thorough job.  

Anyways, I thought you were in a hurry to go back to the Biden accuser discussion.  That's why you didn't have a peep to say about about Kavanaugh or Trump

14 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You call them as YOU see them?  That's the problem!  You see things that you wish existed but in reality do not exist.  Again, leave your fantasies out of this discussion.  Please see a psychiatrist at once about your sexual hangups.  It would do you a world of good plus spare a male prostitute a bad day.  By the way the 2 week weather outlook is cold and wet.  Use the daylight while it is not raining/snowing to gather firewood among other productive tasks.

Keep on lickin’ brother!  

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You just proved my point -- and that you're being intentionally dishonest about what happened. 

"You CAN do anything" -- then, he lists an extreme example. That's the pattern of typical big talk. TALK. Not assault. TALK between two men. Classless? Yup. An actual assault? Nope. 

A pig pass is a Hollywood term of art. It means people like Harvey were known #######s, but allowed to be so because they paid the right money to the right people and causes. In other words, nothing or no one is more hypocritical than a Hollywood Progressive. They turned a blind eye to Harvey because he voted their way. That's it. Not because they cared about his victims or decorum, but only about partisanship. 

What's this hot nonsense? Can't defend your point so you shift to another topic -- and then bungle that one? :lol: 

So your proof about Weinstein is what people said about him, but Trump admitting it on tape is fake.  Gotcha

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So did you! 

18 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

But, but, Obama! ????

2 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Keep on lickin’ brother!  

You are the only licker here.  Put the garden tools to use by preparing a garden plot.  Once again I will take pity on you and stop by a store that sells seeds and buy some to leave at the drop point once you complete your assignment.  Remember that tomato plants don't take to you tinkling on them or next to them.  Get that wood cut!

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You are the only licker here.  Put the garden tools to use by preparing a garden plot.  Once again I will take pity on you and stop by a store that sells seeds and buy some to leave at the drop point once you complete your assignment.  Remember that tomato plants don't take to you tinkling on them or next to them.  Get that wood cut!

I hire fine people to help me out with that kind of stuff. I get the wood delivered later. I have plenty left from the fall. Thanks though. Are you looking for employment? 

15 minutes ago, daz28 said:

So your proof about Weinstein is what people said about him, but Trump admitting it on tape is fake.  Gotcha

No, my proof is I work in the industry, asshat. I turned down three separate jobs with Harvey's company because of his reputation and what I witnessed first hand (which was his treatment of others) -- and that was before I was even really awake. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No, my proof is I work in the industry, asshat. I turned down three separate jobs with Harvey's company because of his reputation and what I witnessed first hand (which was his treatment of others) -- and that was before I was even really awake. 

So you knew and did nothing? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, daz28 said:

I truly believe he has made unwanted sexual advances though, and I'm not likely going to change my mind.  I do understand GG's point.  I do not know how to handle the accusations.  I think the women should be heard, but I also think that men should have a defense.  I have no idea how to balance that, but in no way am I just defending Biden in a partisan manner.  I simply don't believe that he said "c'mon man" to her.

That should hold up in court. "Your honor, I have no actual evidence, but my feelz tells me he is guilty."

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

I hire fine people to help me out with that kind of stuff. I get the wood delivered later. I have plenty left from the fall. Thanks though. Are you looking for employment? 

Doing for yourself helps build confidence and character.  Further, living in a land of make believe is not helpful for you as your counselor has told you many times.  There is no shame in seeing things for what they are.  Not your fault that you were not gifted with a high degree of intellectual capability.  Just worry about working the spade and the garden hoe for now.  Cattaraugus County Social Services can send somebody out to help guide you.  They won't even say anything about being a squatter.  Your counselor wanted me to remind you you have an appointment for Monday the 27th at 10:45 AM.  Just wait for the CATS bus along Rte 39 and they will take you.  Might be a little early for your appointment so you can slip into the restroom and wash your hair.  Your counselor will leave a small motel-sized tube of shampoo on top of the paper towel dispenser.  I think in your own personal ashamed way that you are asking for a job.  It's always tough to ask for such a thing and to project onto others is often a way to deflect shame.  While a small business owner I can't afford to hire anyone so I can't help you out.  Sorry.

Just now, RochesterRob said:

living in a land of make believe is not helpful 

Nope - might be time to call crisis services. 

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Cattaraugus County Social Services can send somebody out to help guide you.  They won't even say anything about being a squatter.  Your counselor wanted me to remind you you have an appointment for Monday the 27th at 10:45 AM.  Just wait for the CATS bus along Rte 39 and they will take you.  Might be a little early for your appointment so you can slip into the restroom and wash your hair.  Your counselor will leave a small motel-sized tube of shampoo on top of the paper towel dispenser.  I think in your own personal ashamed way that you are asking for a job.

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Doing for yourself helps build confidence and character.  Further, living in a land of make believe is not helpful for you as your counselor has told you many times.  There is no shame in seeing things for what they are.  Not your fault that you were not gifted with a high degree of intellectual capability.  Just worry about working the spade and the garden hoe for now.  Cattaraugus County Social Services can send somebody out to help guide you.  They won't even say anything about being a squatter.  Your counselor wanted me to remind you you have an appointment for Monday the 27th at 10:45 AM.  Just wait for the CATS bus along Rte 39 and they will take you.  Might be a little early for your appointment so you can slip into the restroom and wash your hair.  Your counselor will leave a small motel-sized tube of shampoo on top of the paper towel dispenser.  I think in your own personal ashamed way that you are asking for a job.  It's always tough to ask for such a thing and to project onto others is often a way to deflect shame.  While a small business owner I can't afford to hire anyone so I can't help you out.  Sorry.

Probably should have gotten into a different line of work if you can’t afford to hire anyone. 

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

Probably should have gotten into a different line of work if you can’t afford to hire anyone. 

Afford is a relative term.  I know people that drive 80,000 dollar dually pickup trucks that claim they can't afford to pay a kid to cut their lawn.  Since you are pushing me on this I will just come out and say that I don't want to hire you.  If you really want to work Walmart and McDonald's have programs to hire the less functional and they get tax credits to do so.  Sorry that I had to be so direct since your counselor said you are doing so poorly with reality as of late but I believe in a certain level of candid conversation.

How many computers does Gary have? Doesmt he need a new connection for each alias?Is he up to ten now?

I was on a site where fundamentalists were stating that evolution was a commie plot.  Using science I took their argument apart.  The owner of the site  banned me 11 years ago. I tried  several times since then  using a different screen name. I an still banned because  I have th same ISP. 

• Like (+1) 1