Kung Flew Dead Pool

Foxx

6 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

giphy.gif

lol, it appears that it is too soon. 

i was gonna lay odds in the first post on whether the first elitist was going to be a prominent Repub or a Dem. 

do i have to go first?

Just now, Foxx said:

lol, it appears that it is too soon. 

i was gonna lay odds in the first post on whether the first elitist was going to be a prominent Repub or a Dem. 

do i have to go first?

While I don’t want anyone to die from it, I would laugh my ass off if Trump got it. Even better when China sends the get well card! ?

8 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

While I don’t want anyone to die from it, I would laugh my ass off if Trump got it. Even better when China sends the get well card! ?

yeah, there should be no laughing at anyone's death, whatsoever. 

dead pools are not that and have been around forever, it is a form of release.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

By David K. Li

Sheriff's deputies on Monday arrested the head of a Florida church, accusing him of ignoring local orders against mass gatherings due to the coronavirus pandemic and showing "reckless disregard for human life," authorities said.

The River at Tampa Bay church held services over the weekend, and Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister said he had no choice but to take action against the pastor, Rodney Howard-Browne.

"Last night I made the decision to seek an arrest warrant for the pastor of a local church who intentionally and repeatedly chose to disregard the orders set in place by our president, our governor, the CDC and the Hillsborough County Emergency Policy Group," Chronister told reporters.

"His reckless disregard for human life put hundreds of people from his congregation at risk and thousands of residents who may interact with them this week."

2 hours ago, westside2 said:

I think the dumbass who took the fish cleaner (who just happens to be a prominent Democrat donor) took one for the team. She probably thought it would hurt Trump. 

She gave all for her cause!

No, it was her husband who gave all for the cause. Stop and think about it, actually 2 people thought it was ok to do what they did. What are the odds that two married people would think that it was a good idea to ingest a product meant to clean the sides of an aquarium, that was clearly marked as not for human consumption? Who the hell could have known them both and introduced them to each other? Were they both from the Tiberius Club? BTW, our very own @TH3 forwarded a post here that attempted to blame Trump for this and has since went into hiding.

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

No, it was her husband who gave all for the cause. Stop and think about it, actually 2 people thought it was ok to do what they did. What are the odds that two married people would think that it was a good idea to ingest a product meant to clean the sides of an aquarium, that was clearly marked as not for human consumption? Who the hell could have known them both and introduced them to each other? Were they both from the Tiberius Club? BTW, our very own @TH3 forwarded a post here that attempted to blame Trump for this and has since went into hiding.

Here is an interesting thread on that:

tenor.gif?itemid=11698054

• Like (+1) 4