The China Problem

LeviF

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That was a powerful and good speech. 

(No one will notice/care because of everything else happening)

Sure they'll notice.  There will be a lot of pearl-clutching because he pulled the US out of the WHO.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That was a powerful and good speech. 

(No one will notice/care because of everything else happening)

Leaving the WHO, Hong Kong, pulling back on Chinese student visas... yeah, this was a huge 10 minute speech.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Leaving the WHO, Hong Kong, pulling back on Chinese student visas... yeah, this was a huge 10 minute speech.

And all that comes of it will be the crazies screaming about how Trump is a racist.

All the sunday morning shows THIS will be the entire conversation.

commie ^%$%^

China, Iran mock US amid ongoing riots: 'I can't breathe'

China fired back at the United States' concerns with Hong Kong's freedom by pointing directly at the racial unrest that has exploded in America, simply tweeting, "I can't breathe".

Tweets from Hua Chunying, a foreign ministry spokesperson, came as the U.S. struggles with nationwide riots that have erupted in response to George Floyd's death in Minneapolis.

Her "I can't breathe" attack touched a nerve as both Floyd and Eric Garner -- both unarmed black men -- uttered that expression moments before they died, while facing what many believe was excessive force by police.

State Department spokesperson Morgan Ortegus had castigated China for the way it treated Hong Kong protesters. "Freedom-loving people around the world must stand with the rule of law and hold to account the Chinese Communist Party, which has flagrantly broken its promises to the people of Hong Kong," Ortagus said.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-mocks-us-cant-breathe

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

China, Iran mock US amid ongoing riots: 'I can't breathe'

China fired back at the United States' concerns with Hong Kong's freedom by pointing directly at the racial unrest that has exploded in America, simply tweeting, "I can't breathe".

Tweets from Hua Chunying, a foreign ministry spokesperson, came as the U.S. struggles with nationwide riots that have erupted in response to George Floyd's death in Minneapolis.

Her "I can't breathe" attack touched a nerve as both Floyd and Eric Garner -- both unarmed black men -- uttered that expression moments before they died, while facing what many believe was excessive force by police.

State Department spokesperson Morgan Ortegus had castigated China for the way it treated Hong Kong protesters. "Freedom-loving people around the world must stand with the rule of law and hold to account the Chinese Communist Party, which has flagrantly broken its promises to the people of Hong Kong," Ortagus said.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-mocks-us-cant-breathe

Wow such a classless move China and Iran did. 

• Like (+1) 1

China Working to Assume Control of U.N. Agencies

by Adam Kredo

Original Article

China is working to assume control of multiple key United Nations agencies in order to subvert U.S. influence and advance its anti-democratic agenda, current and former senior Trump administration officials told the Washington Free Beacon. China currently holds 4 of the top 15 leading positions within the organization, including a seat on the powerful Security Council. The country’s sway was on full display this year when it successfully pressured the World Health Organization (WHO) to hide information about the coronavirus pandemic.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

China Working to Assume Control of U.N. Agencies

by Adam Kredo

Original Article

China is working to assume control of multiple key United Nations agencies in order to subvert U.S. influence and advance its anti-democratic agenda, current and former senior Trump administration officials told the Washington Free Beacon. China currently holds 4 of the top 15 leading positions within the organization, including a seat on the powerful Security Council. The country’s sway was on full display this year when it successfully pressured the World Health Organization (WHO) to hide information about the coronavirus pandemic.

I guess it is safe to assume which Governors and Mayors will endorse UN Peacekeepers entering American cities. 

• Thank you (+1) 1