The Best Bills offensive Plays of 2019

YoloinOhio

Josh definitely improved his deep balls in the second half of the season. Perfect throws on the pass to Knox against NE week 16, Brown week 16, Brown against the Broncos week 13(I think). Still some misses at the end of the year on them, but we have to give some credit to him after missing on all of his long passes at the start of the year.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

I’m not gonna watch this. I just read in the Star thread how pathetic our offense is and how clueless our coaches are building offense so there’s no point in watching. 

I've been waiting to say this...."Don't believe everything you read" ?

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Thanks Yolo!

Agreed thanks.  And sorry you're having a bad day!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Sad that the offense performs best under pressure? Hmmmm

Sad we can't score more than 17 points against good teams or is there some mandate we have to witness the incredible 4th quarter comebacks against juggernauts like the Bengals and Jets and not find it troublesome?

5 minutes ago, BigBillsFan said:

Sad we can't score more than 17 points against good teams or is there some mandate we have to witness the incredible 4th quarter comebacks against juggernauts like the Bengals and Jets and not find it troublesome?

I don't think 'we' are quite at the point where 'we' can be worrying about style points. I'd point you to the games between 11/24 and 12/21 as evidence the team is on the right track.

7 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I don't think 'we' are quite at the point where 'we' can be worrying about style points. I'd point you to the games between 11/24 and 12/21 as evidence the team is on the right track.

Seriously? Other than the Cowboys what other games are you referring to? Our offense was horrible except Dallas.