I see the interest in Henry is picking up

todd

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are certainly free to believe each and every one of your homer beliefs, but that does not make them reality.

TH will NOT be a Bill next season under any conditions. This is, and has always been my stance.

You can continue to kiss his ass and attack those who do not love him, although  this thread appears to be a bit more of a TD sodomizing.  :D

306405[/snapback]

Bill, Kelly is neither Kissing his ass, nor attacking those who do not "love him", nor is he being a Homer. Please display evidence of such..... Also there may have been a post or two, or a post(er) or two who ridiculously thought we could fetch a #1 for Trav. Those people, whomever they are represent the balance at the opposite end of the TWO posters who deem his value to be Nil.

I'm still hopeful for 2nd round value, but I'll take 3rd and be happy with that. Anything less IMO would not be fair and TH will be kept.

That is not the point. The point is only and obviously that you continually said we should just cut the talentless worthless piece of garbage pedophile, but the fact is that we can get something for him and we're going to, or we are going to keep him as a back-up (the far, far less likely scenario).

But we are not going to cut him, nor is he talentless, worthless, a piece of garbage, or a pedophile. I was only berating you for berating other posters' twisted, unfounded and outlandish positions and proposals when your own were significantly more twisted, unfounded and outlandish.  :D

306416[/snapback]

Not entirely true Bro. I wanted to trade him before the season, along with VA and others. SDS even chimed in, and never seemed impressed with Travis.

I am betting if Travis is traded for a pick it will be closer to a 4th then a 1st.

306404[/snapback]

That's saying a lot. Who here really thinks we're getting a #1 pick for him? And please don't do one of your search things when you go back four years and (mis)quote someone posting from the cracker factory. :D

I think, and have already bet $100 with What About Arcadiabob that we will trade Travis for Shelton plus something, probably the swap of seconds or perhaps an extra third.

Saying I am betting that if Travis is traded for a pick it will be closer to a 4th than a 1st is like saying it will be closer to a 5th than a 2nd. Do you want to make that bet?

I don't think so.  I believe you and the media is combining two different trade options. 

Also, why would we even be considering a 3rd or 4th from the Eagles and calling them several times if what you say is true?

306357[/snapback]

um, how about because we think the #55 pick and two 3rd round picks are worth more than shelton, the #44, and one 3rd round pick?

VA, you're approaching BF in indiana levels of obtuse-ness.

Precisely.

All the armchair GMs should finally wake up to the realization that TD knows what he's doing and he's exceptional at it.

TH's value will rise further during the draft. We'll get that extra pick.

305981[/snapback]

But we were Billsfanone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How dare TD consider such a move! :D

It looks like nobody supports Kelly here but I do. IMO, Travis is worth alot more than a 4th rounder! I'm with Kelly becuz he pretty much makes sense after all the sound bites TD has given over the past few weeks.

Back to back 1400 yards seasons with 10+ TD both years and only getting better is not worthy of a middle round pick.

It looks like nobody supports Kelly here but I do.  IMO, Travis is worth alot more than a 4th rounder!  I'm with Kelly becuz he pretty much makes sense after all the sound bites TD has given over the past few weeks.

Back to back 1400 yards seasons with 10+ TD both years and only getting better is not worthy of a middle round pick.

306454[/snapback]

I guess you missed my post...

It looks like nobody supports Kelly here but I do.  IMO, Travis is worth alot more than a 4th rounder!  I'm with Kelly becuz he pretty much makes sense after all the sound bites TD has given over the past few weeks.

306454[/snapback]

I would prefer to look at it that the only two people not siding with me so far are the same two that have been making as outrageous and demented observations about Travis as anyone here.

That's saying a lot. Who here really thinks we're getting a #1 pick for him? And please don't do one of your search things when you go back four years and (mis)quote someone posting from the cracker factory.  :D

I think, and have already bet $100 with What About Arcadiabob that we will trade Travis for Shelton plus something, probably the swap of seconds or perhaps an extra third.

Saying I am betting that if Travis is traded for a pick it will be closer to a 4th than a 1st is like saying it will be closer to a 5th than a 2nd. Do you want to make that bet?

306427[/snapback]

This thread had him either going at #31 to philly or the 33 pick to SF.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=17120&hl=

Of course Tom in this thread said #1 back from Dallas

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=16515&hl=#

Or this one having him go to Oakland For Janikowski (who was a 1st)

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=16404&hl=

another #1

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=16167&hl=#

FFS conjectoring that we should get a 1st and even that might not be good enough

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=16039&hl=#

Another #1

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=13672&hl=

Of course this was just a quick scan, but I am sure I can find plenty more.

THATS IT!!! You two go to your rooms! No! Stop hitting each other. Stop it! You just punched a whole in my dry wall! Stop it! I am calling the Police!

"911 Operator"

Yes, i have two bills fans here and they are arguing and fighting and they are just as big as me. I need you to send an officer right away.

"Would you like us to shoot one of em?"

THATS IT!!! You two go to your rooms! No! Stop hitting each other.  Stop it!  You just punched a whole in my dry wall! Stop it!  I am calling the Police!

"911 Operator"

Yes, i have two bills fans here and they are arguing and fighting and they are just as big as me.  I need you to send an officer right away.

"Would you like us to shoot one of em?"

306610[/snapback]

I shoot back, and I don't miss, ever. :D